corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice please :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice please :(
Lynny

User status: Offline
   15th Oct 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right my dog was asleep at the front door when someone put some junk mail thro, the dog got a shock and woke up and jumped for the letterbox (as all dogs do when post comes thro), unfortunantly he must have caught the persons hand (y the fk there hand was that far thro the letter box i dno). well theyve jst put a note thro sayin we have to contact them coz 'our dog has bitten them'! and threatenin with legal action! do they actually have any grounds to sue? please help
Tommy

15th Oct 03 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt it very much he should have stuck his hand through.
Noonster

15th Oct 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have no grounds..... his hand was in your house
Mistamist

15th Oct 03 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you gotta say is prove it! what proof have they got? scratch on their hand? bollocks they need full dna testing etc. they shouldnt have been junk mailing anyway, get a new door in the meantime one with a high letterbox and if anything does come about say sorry that door has been there for years! my dog cant jump that high!

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by mistdotcom]
Ditch

15th Oct 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

our dog did exactly the same thing, there was blood all down the inside of the door.

the postwoman threatened legal action but nothing ever happened cos she had her hand through our door!!!

Stupid thing is there is a blue box outside which says "Mail" above it so she was blatantly just being a dumbass by putting it thru the letterbox!!

Oh and another time this bloke was delivering pizza leaflets and my mum was in the front garden with the dog. Now my dogs fine..... intill you come onto her property and then your fcuked!!

So this bloke comes strolling over and my mum says, "no thanks" to him, but still he carried on walking, and as soon as he walked onto the drive the dog got up and flew at him growling and barkin, taking a chunk out of his hand and makin the bloke drop his bag of leaflets and leg it off down the road shouting about how he was gonna sue us!!!!

never heard anything there either
Hixxy

15th Oct 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dog DNA... hehe

Get a "No Junk mail" sign and stick it on your door. Then you can say that you told them not to put mail in the door.
Mistamist

15th Oct 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a no jehovas witnesses sign at my door but they still come knocking....i actually love it when they come round, its fun making them look stupid.

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by mistdotcom]
Tom

15th Oct 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing should come of it as your dog was on your property, he shouldn't have had the hand thru the god damn letter box spaz, tell them you've trained him to do it incase of twocers trying to hook keys through the letter box
Lynny

15th Oct 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the end of the day tho, the dog is only protecting his property right? hes not goina kno what it is comin thro the door, especially when it woke him up! surely that'll count for something?
Lynny

15th Oct 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
nothing should come of it as your dog was on your property, he shouldn't have had the hand thru the god damn letter box spaz, tell them you've trained him to do it incase of twocers trying to hook keys through the letter box

M2RTY

15th Oct 03 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he will get a 3 months tops

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice please :( 22 database queries in 0.0128510 seconds