corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PVD


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author PVD
diddon
Member

Registered: 23rd Apr 02
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they okay for delivery etc???
Scott
Member

Registered: 11th Mar 01
Location: Kilmarnock,Scotland
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not down to PVD to deliver the product. Couriers and Carriers are the problem.

diddon
Member

Registered: 23rd Apr 02
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wanted to know what the are like as a company
Kerry
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Norwich
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

things ive ordered that was in stock came next day

my coilovers took weeks but that was from fk in germany so not pvd's fault

hope this helps
diddon
Member

Registered: 23rd Apr 02
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes thanks Kerry
stuyw
Member

Registered: 15th May 02
Location: North West Drives: Rev3 MR2 Turbo
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered fk kit, but waited 3 months for them after loads of messing about. ordered chrome bonnet struts n got them in a couple of days
Kerry
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Norwich
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but u got to admit stu FK are well worth the wait

as the sayin goes "best things come to those who wait"
diddon
Member

Registered: 23rd Apr 02
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so are pvd better than regal auto sports
Kerry
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Norwich
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have never dealt with them so i cannot comment sorry

i would always go to pvd as i think the staff are great and ive never had any problems its just a case of findin wot suits u too

give them a try u can always go elsewhere in the future
stuyw
Member

Registered: 15th May 02
Location: North West Drives: Rev3 MR2 Turbo
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
but u got to admit stu FK are well worth the wait

as the sayin goes "best things come to those who wait"


yeah true, for all the hassle i went through, they gave me the FK's for 430 quid, saving 70+ quid - result

have u fitted urs yet???
Kerry
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Norwich
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
but u got to admit stu FK are well worth the wait

as the sayin goes "best things come to those who wait"


yeah true, for all the hassle i went through, they gave me the FK's for 430 quid, saving 70+ quid - result

have u fitted urs yet???


yeh had em on good few weeks now i am really really really impressed. the handling had improved 500% but yet its such a soft and comfortable ride. had good comments from my passengers too
Scott
Member

Registered: 11th Mar 01
Location: Kilmarnock,Scotland
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree FK products are amazing

i do v good price on them all

http://www.illusioanutostyle.co.uk
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott
i agree FK products are amazing

i do v good price on them all

http://www.illusioanutostyle.co.uk


rite thren, price for coilover kit (FK) for the corsa c.

can u2u me if u dont wanan post it.
stuyw
Member

Registered: 15th May 02
Location: North West Drives: Rev3 MR2 Turbo
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who fitted/set them up for u, as mine need setting up properly as its running too low at the front n a bit high at the back
Scott
Member

Registered: 11th Mar 01
Location: Kilmarnock,Scotland
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:
Originally posted by Scott
i agree FK products are amazing

i do v good price on them all

http://www.illusioanutostyle.co.uk


rite thren, price for coilover kit (FK) for the corsa c.

can u2u me if u dont wanan post it.


its on the site lazy bum
Kerry
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Norwich
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
who fitted/set them up for u, as mine need setting up properly as its running too low at the front n a bit high at the back


i took them to my mate at a local garage and he fitted them for me did a very good job and then it went on 4 wheel alignment machine as they couldnt fit trackin guages on 18's

its funny too cause was lookin yesterday when i had it jacked up and the fronts are wound down no where near as much as the backs and they sit perfectly equal. i have no idea on drop but id say 40mm on front and 50mm on back. i stil got a fair way to go on the back too so when its bedded in il drop some more....

u got the adjustable ones too? i got 2 key things that u can just do it ureself looks pretty simple really but like i said the 4 wheels alignment was a definite need as it was all over place especially bein on 18's

hope this helps
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott
quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:
Originally posted by Scott
i agree FK products are amazing

i do v good price on them all

http://www.illusioanutostyle.co.uk


rite thren, price for coilover kit (FK) for the corsa c.

can u2u me if u dont wanan post it.


its on the site lazy bum


and ur poiint is?

al check it out later
stuyw
Member

Registered: 15th May 02
Location: North West Drives: Rev3 MR2 Turbo
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
who fitted/set them up for u, as mine need setting up properly as its running too low at the front n a bit high at the back


i took them to my mate at a local garage and he fitted them for me did a very good job and then it went on 4 wheel alignment machine as they couldnt fit trackin guages on 18's

its funny too cause was lookin yesterday when i had it jacked up and the fronts are wound down no where near as much as the backs and they sit perfectly equal. i have no idea on drop but id say 40mm on front and 50mm on back. i stil got a fair way to go on the back too so when its bedded in il drop some more....

u got the adjustable ones too? i got 2 key things that u can just do it ureself looks pretty simple really but like i said the 4 wheels alignment was a definite need as it was all over place especially bein on 18's

hope this helps


yeah mine the adjustable ones too , they were fine when i got them fitted, but now they've been betted in, it seems to sit lower at the front, looks about 60mm, catches on speedbumps n that if i dont go over them at 1mph - think i'll get them set up properly at a garage as the roads round r way r uneven as feck
cobra148
Member

Registered: 27th Oct 01
Location: Here in front of my monitor.....
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott
i agree FK products are amazing

i do v good price on them all

http://www.illusioanutostyle.co.uk


Link don't work, might help if it was spelt correctly

http://www.illusionautostyle.co.uk
Scott
Member

Registered: 11th Mar 01
Location: Kilmarnock,Scotland
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry boss

oh and cheers boss
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott
sorry boss

oh and cheers boss


scott,. do u do lockwood stuff?
Scott
Member

Registered: 11th Mar 01
Location: Kilmarnock,Scotland
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope

have a look around the site even tho its only 50% complete
a7syp
Member

Registered: 12th Sep 02
Location: Manchester
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spent thousands with the guys, been spot on with me! Great service!!
stuyw
Member

Registered: 15th May 02
Location: North West Drives: Rev3 MR2 Turbo
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a7syp
spent thousands with the guys, been spot on with me! Great service!!


alright m8 - hows my false floor going
Scotty_B
Member

Registered: 11th Jun 03
Location: East Kilbride
User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ordered a BFO cone today. The bloke said it was in stock and I should have it next day. Delivered to work address as well. Hopefully.

  <<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PVD 23 database queries in 0.0150719 seconds