corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help sound system driving me crazy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help sound system driving me crazy
tay_lor

User status: Offline
   13th Oct 03 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

goa a kenwood hedunit vibe 6x9 pioneer sub and 2 kenwood amps. had it all wired up workrd a treat! decided to hide all wires in boot as they were everywhere and looked messy now when you start the engine you can hear it rev and hear the wipers thru the 6x9! ive changed ac leads its earthed on same place no power cables near ac or 6x9 cables!

please help!!!!!!
drunkenfool

13th Oct 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure the ground is clean and properly atached, same thing happened to me. I was pretty sure my ground was fine too, but it wasnt!
M4tt

13th Oct 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure you have't got the powercable and RCA cables close to each other.

i had this problem when i first installed my ICE (cutting corners :lol) and put the RCA and power cable together, moved the power cable to the middle of the car and it works fine

tay_lor

15th Oct 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rca and power running down opposite sides of car. earth is same as where first attachd paint taken of but stil s**t my m8 sed to try getting sum old cable and run the earth straight to battery to see if it is jus a bad earth?
SRi_m00k

15th Oct 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try protected rca's even! where have u fed ur power cable thru into the car?? is it close to ur HU?? or the rca's at any point?
dannycorsa c

15th Oct 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u canget something called a supressor that goes on the allternator i think and will takethat noise away if its still doing it when th cabbles and away from each other
tay_lor

16th Oct 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks lads il try again with earth if not then il go to an auto electrician by me
puregarage87uk

1st Mar 06 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the earth matey. mine was doing the same thing. make sure u can see bare metal on the earthing point.

New Poll