corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think you know someone.....think again!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think you know someone.....think again!!
Mistamist

User status: Offline
10th Oct 03 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never had a real probem with the boys in blue......Untill tonight!

Heres whats pissed me off....... Myself, Fad and JR met up tonight and as it was raining we parked in the covered car park, was just me and them two, only two corsa's right.........anyway we were just chattin bout stuff and along pop the fuzz in a little panda car. they circle the car park then eventually pull up to us......there is three in the car and the one in the front passenger seat get out and walks up to me as im standing in front of my car, he asks "whos car is this" rather agressivly, and i said it was mine, he asked for my keys, so i gave him them looked at them fiddled with my alarm fob then asked my name, i told him then he asked if i had any ID, i pulled out my wallet and showed him my driving licence, then he asks "Are you insured?" i told him i was and he asked who with, i told him HIC the the twat starts goin in to how much it cost me.

after i told him near enough my life story, he walks to the back of the car and gets on his radio to check my details, all up to now is pretty routine as i been pulled loads of times. But as he is doin that te other two get out of the car, one older bloke, one one chubby one, i clocked the chubby ones face and it instantly occured to me, i knew this man.......when i worked for Smart we sold him a Brabus tuned smart car. i was propper helpful to him when he came in and he came in many times after to ask about putting nitrous in his smart etc and i did my best to help him. so when he looked at me i gave him a nod and a smile as to say "alright geeza how it goin" and he blatently ignored me and looked away, but i could tell he recognised me.

this just really annoyed me as neither me or fas had been disturbing the peace or anything, so much for you scratch my back ill scratch yours!

And to think i was gonna become a rozza myself! bollocks to that! moment of complete stupidness.

What was funny though was fads car wasnt even looked at, Brigt Red, low as fook, and he looks younger than me. maybe its just because i look like a criminal.

anyway rant over.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by mistdotcom]

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by mistdotcom]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th Oct 03 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
All police are two face tossers!!

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
I never had a real probem with the boys in blue......Untill tonight!

This makes no sense to me?

I've had time to read the post - yes - they can't be friendly with people they've pulled! This would undermine their authority massively!

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Ian]
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat is confusing you? i have had a few shandies so it may be a bit back to front.
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe it is becaue you are a penis??
Drew
Banned

someone summerise (sp)

cant be arsed to read all that
jr

tonignts events are very accurate though, fads car look modded like mist says, low, very load, bright red etc, while mist has a set of rims and a back box

u forgot when they get out and say "whats this boyracer meeting or something"

Ian
Site Administrator

10th Oct 03 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How you could have never had a problem in the past - therefore some must be OK, but you posted that they're all tossers.

I see your point but bear in mind that you couldn't do the job without being - how can I put this - 'detatched' from friendlyness.
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Oct 03 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Meat-Pie-SRI
maybe it is becaue you are a penis??

That would look unusual driving a car, yes.

Keep it clean please!
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Oct 03 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good edit
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see what you mean ian, ill adjust the title.
Drew
Banned

10th Oct 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ive read it now - wotys the problem? he looked over ur car - checked ur details? wheres the problem? if there is nothing wrong with ur car, and nothing wrong with ur criminal record, u have nothing to worry about
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, looking at the origional title tho, i am not a tosser, romford astra is not a tosser and 90% of the people that i work with are not tossers so plse GTF with your little generalisation.

ta
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not waht pissed me of. im used to gettin pulled for a quick check the police are reasonably alright about modded cars...........it was the fact that the copper who bought a car from my company didnt see fit to give me the time of day! i dont hate the police, they are just doin their job, but its the sheer ignorance showed by some officers that gives them a bad name.
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Meat-Pie-SRI
ok, looking at the origional title tho, i am not a tosser, romford astra is not a tosser and 90% of the people that i work with are not tossers so plse GTF with your little generalisation.

ta

thats a fair point thats why i changed it. good detective work officer, yu should seek promotion
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know, i know
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you
jr

10th Oct 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as it is clear u will be getting promotion u will be be able to sell me your coilovers for a reduced price
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish mate!!!!

good try tho!
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this country didnt have the police then there would be shit loads more crime and unwanted activities. but are you not allowed to acknowledge someone you may have had dealings with in the past? Is that a rule in the bobby handbook they give you at hendon? Ignore all aquaintences you may have made in your private life?
Meat-Pie-SRI

10th Oct 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didn't go to hendon!
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you go then?
Mistamist

10th Oct 03 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got coilovers for sale meat pie? u2u me with a price i need to get shot of my current setup.
Meat-Pie-SRI

11th Oct 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to Moreton in marsh in Gloustershire, only the Met use Hendon, for coilovers, have a look at classified and wanted
jr

11th Oct 03 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 1st option on the coilovers , can do u a lovely deal on some koni adjustables with either 40 or 60 springs though
Meat-Pie-SRI

11th Oct 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite, mrs is calling

time for bed!!

bye bye

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think you know someone.....think again!! 22 database queries in 0.1721280 seconds