corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People with more than one motor....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People with more than one motor....
Tom

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3cm you're mad
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Endless defensive barriers I hardly ever post I keep out of arguments but if someone wants to insult me then im entitled to give my opinion. I don't see how acting my age is worrying You can have a laugh without insulting people and being a wierdo!!
Sam
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
thats a personal attack right im going to gather this evidence as present it to ian

ROFLMAO!
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Endless defensive barriers I hardly ever post I keep out of arguments but if someone wants to insult me then im entitled to give my opinion. I don't see how acting my age is worrying You can have a laugh without insulting people and being a wierdo!!

Donna ur proper bo' i tell thee!
3CorsaMeal

9th Oct 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See, what the hells that about, "cant get it up???"

Wtf are you on? Your really fcuked up in the head.

i've gone past the stage of taking it personnally. It just doesn't bother me anymore, everything they say, i've heard before from them.

Its just pointless. I'll reply to a thread, and they'll ruin it by going off on a wild trip about bugger all? Bang, post instantly ruined.
Tom

9th Oct 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it's amusing
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the hell you on about?
3CorsaMeal

9th Oct 03 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you ever shut up? Did u go to Trax? Did you see my car on track? Did you see me chase the evo? Have you actually ever driven a 2.0litre Corsa or been in one? I am not a midget, i am 5ft 8". That is not a midget?

Do you wanna come out with anything else to make yourself look a tit?

A RWYB day, show me how your car handles? What, on a drag strip

A small car on 17"s, even with good suspension, wont be a good track car. Are you really that stupid? My word, your replies remind me of Gibbs or Patrick

Your thinking of my car obviously shows again your lack of knowledge on various subjects. For instance, i haven't had any ICE in my car for months? Not even since my new engine went in.

Oh, also, for your information, there has been lpenty of other people on another webiste commenting on how poorly the ITR performed at trax. Poor driving maybe, but from quite a few drivers? Seems a bit suss?

If you really ahven't got a clue what your talking about, why comment? You wasn't at trax, you've never seen my car, you've never met me, yet you seem to think you know so much.

I await another pityfull lack of knowledge reply Come on tiger, what you got lmfao
vibrio
Banned

9th Oct 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
hello donna will u be my friend? i have been told to make friends with you and daimo? do u want to come to my house tonight? i will cook mash potatos for us

Not by me you haven't I haven't really been on here recently. TBH I don't give a shit if you hate my guts and I have plently of friends that don't have warped sense of humours so no thanks. But thanks for the offer

thats not correct. just because steve does not have the same sense of humour as you does not make it warped.

Im entitled to my opinion and I don't have a problem with steve saying my cars sick etc so he shouldn't have a problem with me saying I would never be his friend because to me his sense of humour comes across as wierd.

I replied to this post to help the bloke out, Steve decided to post one of his pointless remarks because people have made complaints about his behaviour. So he thought he'd try and wind me up. I haven't made any complaints because I can except the fact that Steves Steve and if it makes him happy to spend the day posting topics that some people may find stupid and pointless, and he clearly enjoys insulting people then thats fine. He can do his thing and everyone else can get on and do theirs.

So why don't you stop telling people how they should react and take a look in the mirror. Because you're always telling people that your entitled to your opinions so don't critise me when I give mine. It was not insulting, I can't see whats wrong with saying Steve sense of humour is "different" when it clearly is because I do not know one person that acts in the way he does, although you come pretty close.

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by Donna Corsa GSi]

donna STFU. I was mearly pointing out that your wrong to say that steve;s humour is warped. live with the fact that I am right
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In your opinion maybe but I think his sense of humour is wierd.

Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And whats the point in posting comments that Daimos made in the past like I give a shit. I could do my own list if I really had the time, I know he's not perfect and some of the things he says I really disagree with. I know its difficult seeing as our names both start with D but my names D O N N A and im really not interested in talking about Daimos faults, I can do that all by myself.
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to s£x wee all over your nipples
Tom

9th Oct 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's daimo not donna
Tom

9th Oct 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry had the thread open 4 a bit
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tommy D - MWAH X X X
Robbo

9th Oct 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im really not interested in talking about Daimos faults, I can do that all by myself.

he he
Daimo B

9th Oct 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YEt again, certain people come onine, reply, post gets ruined.
Daimo B

9th Oct 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She knows e pretty well (Well u would after 4 years ) so yeah i guess she knows my faults.
vibrio
Banned

9th Oct 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strange was not me or steve. I believe it was Donna that personally insulted Steve
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kno people ruined my post Daimo, im deeply upset.
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
strange was not me or steve. I believe it was Donna that personally insulted Steve

Errmmmm no I think Steves sarcasm ruined this post because he's had complaints made about him and thought he'd take it out on me.
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

Post was hardly any good to start with. because if you need advice on how to insure a car you can't exactly be the sharpest knife in the drawer can you

Foz

9th Oct 03 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like you to apoligise or im telling Ian.
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

Post was hardly any good to start with. because if you need advice on how to insure a car you can't exactly be the sharpest knife in the drawer can you

You obviouly aint the brightest bulb in the box are you Donna......Try reading what i said.
Donna Corsa GSi

9th Oct 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

errrrr you want to insure a 2nd car hardly difficult is it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People with more than one motor.... 22 database queries in 0.1972821 seconds