corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » longshot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author longshot
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
5th Oct 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

longshot but worht a try. yest me n mates were rummaging around in a scrappy, when we found front and rear rs turbo fiesta bumpers. My mate got a fiesta same shape. We got them for 20quid, went home tried fixing them and failed miserably. Didn't seem to fit quite rigth with the ligths etc. Any help? Is the RS turbo actually a different shape to the standard fiesta?
M4tt

5th Oct 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it shouldn't be

maybe its got somthing to do with the arches on the RS to why it isn't lining up right
SLSXi

5th Oct 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just asked my mate who knows his stuff on fiestas. he said the answer is no, its not a different shape well bumper wise neway! they should go on as he fitted his and went on quite easy !!!
unless yours is a L reg upwards, it might have slighty different mounting points but not to far out.

the arches should'nt be a problem. but without xr/rs items it will leave a tiny gap were arches slot in! but the bumper will still fit. hope that helps

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » longshot 22 database queries in 0.0033560 seconds