corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Well Peeps I'm Back From Florida !!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well Peeps I'm Back From Florida !!!!
Rocky

User status: Offline
   3rd Oct 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys

Has it been freezing here in Wales while i was 5,000 miles away in the Florida Sun , well it didnt kick off to good when i was departing in Cardiff the flight was delayed for 4 hours and nxt to nothing we got on the plane and they made us stay on it for 2 hours saying that there was a fault with the plane then other usless excuses its was all coz this concorde that was in cardiff at the time and had to make a landing at cardiff the day b4 all the planes were waiting for this thing to take off it took ages it did anyways when we got to the hotel in Florida we were like zombies we dun 18 hours traveling with no sleep .... for all part that had a wicked time dun the Disney Parks Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, then Sea World and Universal Studios went on all the rides and all that and when i was going through most of these parks i came along some sweet rides along the way hope u like them guys plus the Deloran from Back2theFuture its has been my 4th time to Florida now guys and if u ever have the chance to go there do it

Most of the Hoilday Pics are in my garage!!

Bonzai

3rd Oct 03 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow! nice cars, its certainly changed since i went about 10 years ago

i was at the airport all day when concorde was there. went over BAMC to take piccies and have a close up look and tehn escape college for harf day sitting on airport bend waiting for the fucka to take off
Rocky

3rd Oct 03 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mate there were loads on that roundabt watching the concorde to take off it held up all the planes for sure we couldnt wait till that f*cker took off
Bonzai

3rd Oct 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

concorde was sposed to leave at 8 or 9 in teh morn, it ended up goin about 2.20 ish i think. pain in the arse, but all those gay spotters who were campin out for hours were funny
Rocky

3rd Oct 03 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u spot the my travel plane mate the closet too the fence were the cars parked up by the roundabt i was on that they made us sit on it for 2 hours we were watching peeps by the fence coz they were just waiting 4 ages and it looked like it was congetion by the roundabt a saw a police car going around all the time by there
Bonzai

3rd Oct 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the poilsce were moving people along that werent even parked. they just stoppedin the road and got out

i went to the end of the runway pulled up on the grass and gone blown away when the engines ramped up
Korsa

3rd Oct 03 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know the f*cker woke me up bout 7.30 firing his engines up... loud as hell
Rocky

3rd Oct 03 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was sitting in the plane at the time not the concorde
kev_corsa

4th Oct 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad u as a gud time mate, went there 3 years ago, amazing place

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Well Peeps I'm Back From Florida !!!! 23 database queries in 0.0110488 seconds