corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » kurt "dude wheres your car"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kurt "dude wheres your car"
dig dave2811

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo dude just woundering how your car iscoming along is it in the bodyshop yet. how long is it going to be in there for?

when u get it back ill come down on the weekend and pay it a visit and all the rest of u guys. lol

oh yeah what r u having done in the body shop altogether, i cant remember exactly, and what will u have left to do when u get t the car back
kev_corsa

2nd Oct 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it werent in there saturday night
Korsa

2nd Oct 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here's the update....
just put the rims on, cars going in to have the kit on next monday, wont be sprayed, but i'll have the kit on. cuz i still haven't got the spoiler yet....

im havin the arches smoothed into the car, de-handled, flushed boot, bonnet vent on (evo 5) and obviously the flycatcher skirts, and the rage rear bumper
kev_corsa

2nd Oct 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so y r u putting the kit on without it being sprayed???? it would b beta to wait till u have the spoiler and do it all in one go. you'll save money and avoid drivin round in a half done car.

[Edited on 02-10-2003 by kev_corsa]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » kurt "dude wheres your car" 23 database queries in 0.0075760 seconds