corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ENGINE UPDATE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ENGINE UPDATE
calidus

User status: Offline
   29th Sep 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fort id keep u allllllllllllllllll updated with me engine change engine is in etc, just gotta sort out power steering pump, and plumb in the radiator when I go and get one lol! then its a case of turn the engine n hope she starts! My wiring aint exactly amazing,and I dunno how many of the dash functions will work etc as the transducer for gbox had to be disconnected etc,and I gotta use gsi dials :s
miles

User status: Offline
29th Sep 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your fitting the c16xe then the vehicle speed sensor is needed by the ecu. It will run without it but you'll have the fault light on.

New Poll