corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Lincoln people

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lincoln people
calidus

User status: Offline
5th Oct 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds gud mate, my cars alive n kicking just gotta refit grille lol! I thought the whole idea of this meet was a meet n see wot peeps ave done n have planned? so therefore works in progress cars (like mine) will be fine ?
SX_E_sxi

6th Oct 03 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im lookin forward to the meet actually. shoud be good. is there many mod'd corsa c's about? ive seen the light blue one going about. he is in the army. names Ben .. someone. it looks sweet. morrettes front & rear, new steinmetz grill all new bumpers the lot. & blue window tints. looks ace!
rea;;y dunno what exhaust to go for... is rage any good? or would you go fopr the irmscher twin round pipes?
Ed Renshaw

6th Oct 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about this Sunday, the 12th, at the Pride of Lincoln - say 5pm as it's still light then?
Gary GSi

6th Oct 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats ok if i can get my car sorted. I got it back on the road after getting my valver in on friday. Goes like shit. On saturday night i went to Donny. I got in the car to come home and it wouldnt start. It cranks over and there is a good spark but no fuel is getting to the injectors. I think the fuel pumps packed up. Gonna see if the one out of my Calibra donor car will fit. If not i will get a rally spec Corsa GSi one. If its not fixed by sunday i might be able to grab a lift with Calidus. See ya's soon.
calidus

6th Oct 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good, think we all best u2u chewbaccaman, as hes got a tidy corsa C, erm, dunno who else is on the net really! cud scan the members profiles or something???
ainsley_brader

8th Oct 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed why couldnt you have said the 19th lol, im in preston this weekend might have come acroos oherwise.
Ed Renshaw

8th Oct 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for the 19th then, that gives me a little more time to contact everyone. Agreed?
Gary GSi

8th Oct 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok i will have time to fix my probs. Cracked my sump last night. Lost 2L of oil on way home,engine still ok though and i need a new front bumper because its fucked. Got a sump today. £50 off Gary Dixon at Vauxcare -mint condition second hand one. A new one from Warners was £153 at trade.

[Edited on 08-10-2003 by Gary GSi]
Ed Renshaw

8th Oct 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your not having much look are you m8?
Gary GSi

8th Oct 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope.
Shit comes looking for me.
I think i have got a gearbox leak aswell. There is loads of oil on the inside of my passenger side front wheel and inner wing. Its not a C.V. boot. I need bigger brakes the pedal feels shit and it doesnt feel safe you just dont slow down quick enough. I have got 2.0L 16V Calipers on front Tar.ox sport japan astra GSi discs and Red.dot fast road pads. Standard drums on rear. What do you recomend? I have been told that you cant put a bigger master cylinder on so bigger calipers will not get enough fluid pressure and pedal will be worse.

[Edited on 08-10-2003 by Gary GSi]
calidus

9th Oct 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

19th it is then dudes? Im pretty easy going! cud we put this up as a post so anyone is welcome? think thatd be kewl may get peeps coming over from notts n mansfield n further away? the meeting place is ideal to get to which makes it sound good
Gary GSi

9th Oct 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a standard bumper off Sinkyboy got a sump and gasket got enough oil to get me to work tomorrow without engine blowing up ( i hope). Just need to get it on a ramp after work and fix it. My anti-roll bar needs pulling forward. The force from hitting the curb knocked it back into the lower suspension arms and dented them. I think the gearbox oil leak is coming from the O/S drive shaft seal. The underneath of my car is a right mess. Havent got any cash so i hope i dont need to order any new parts. See ya's on the 19th peeps.
Graham

12th Oct 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, a new member here one corsasport but i live in Lincoln, only 17 tho lmao, got my self a 1.0 Ecotec **cue the laughs** but im doin some bits and pieces before i can bring my insurance down to earth.
Ed Renshaw

12th Oct 03 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

incufan2k3 - make sure you come to the meet on Sunday 19th!

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=94904
silvershark44

12th Oct 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
Just joined corsa sport an live in lincoln, though my black sri seems a little screwed at the mo. Had the bright idea of using an engine dtox on it and think i managed to clog the injectors. So without my car for a bit till i get it sorted. btw need to know a good body shop in the lincoln area as i got a body kit commin soon so want it sprayed n fitted. Anyone any ideas let me know, cheers
Ed Renshaw

13th Oct 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tony Lewis at Bodytec - 01522 545587.

You coming to the meet on Sunday?
silvershark44

13th Oct 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the contact mate,

yeah dunno if ill make this one, my corsa's having an engine rebuild at the mo, and cus its being done by one of my dads mates out of work gunna be over a week or two till i get it back. So driving the so not so fun mazda demio at the mo to work.
Ed Renshaw

13th Oct 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No reason not to come along though - introduce yourself etc
Gary GSi

13th Oct 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you think we could get a list of names together of peeps definatly coming? So we know how many cars will be there etc. This could become a regular thing like one sunday a month or something.
jims16vsri

13th Oct 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright i live in lincoln too. with a 1.2 merit with 16v sri engine. wouldnt mind going but driving test isnt till 30th
silvershark44

13th Oct 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah ok, c ya there
sinkyboy

13th Oct 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will be there but after going through this post it looks like there might be all of 5 going. will see you all there. what time ???????
Ed Renshaw

13th Oct 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5pm m8
Gary GSi

13th Oct 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think at least 10 will turn up.
Fiver on it Sinky?
calidus

13th Oct 03 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will kill some time n bounce some ideas rnd be interesting to see who does n dont turn up as well

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Lincoln people 23 database queries in 0.1025829 seconds