corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spring Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spring Help
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 03 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right fitted an Apex -40mm suspension on saturday springs and shox, it aint low enough so if i get some apex 60mm lowering springs and put these on my new apex shox will that be ok, will they be match or are lowering springs on their own different to the ones that come in a kit.
If its ok i will order the 60mm springs tomoz and duffer_corsa you can have me old springs, will the 40mm springs off the apex shox be ok with standard dampers for Duffer_corsa???
cheers
Icy

22nd Sep 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes yes and yes
BUCKETHEAD

23rd Sep 03 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats apex springs for u ,ive got them and they sit higher than equivelant makes of the same size,i didnt know till i bought the buggers and read about em
Greasemonkey

23rd Sep 03 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What -60mm springs will work best with my Apex shocks then and give the right drop?????

New Poll