corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Taillight help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taillight help
sxi

User status: Offline
15th Sep 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My nearside tail light went so i bought new bulbs to replace and found the bulb hasnt blown. Now the whol cluster wont work....

The cluster works plugged into the other side so must be wiring any ideas????
Greasemonkey

15th Sep 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuse
Greasemonkey

15th Sep 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hang on if i remember right i had a problem with my number plate light the wires all corroded away and it stopped that side from working could check this

New Poll