corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » internal light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author internal light
Anish1905

User status: Offline
12th Sep 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys you knw the light that comes on when the doors are opened. Where can i find the wires that both of them are connected too, so that i can add my alarm clamp onto it? plz help!
jparnell

12th Sep 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

umm as far as i can remember, they run down the pillar in the front on the passenger side.If you take the kick panel off on this side, you'll find them going into the loom.I'm not sure what colour they are though (pull off the internal light to see)and you'll find the same colours back at where i described.
James
Neshol

12th Sep 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's a standard Corsa interior light, it will have a red and black wire connected. The red is a 12v permanent and the black is the ground (I think).
Anish1905

12th Sep 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys its cos the alarm i have has an option that so i can clamp any positive wire to the positive wire that connects to the battery. When i have clamped it, it can measure the voltage gain and if it goes high or low the alarm is triggered. That seems the logical thing to do as if a dirty old bastard tries to rob my car as soon as they open the door the light goes on and triggers the alarm?

New Poll