corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need a valuation of my car.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need a valuation of my car.........
M2RTY

User status: Offline
10th Sep 03 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not asked for a year or so, if i sell, how much should i put it up for and take for it?

if ure not sure of spec ill post it

cheers
Dan
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post spec

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

• Corsa Van Specification Sheet •

Exterior - Door handles, door locks, badges, rub strips, side repeaters, ariel, washer jets, filler cap handle, rear plate light, front & rear toe hooks, boot handle, wiper & plate recess all removed and smoothed • wings, bonnet, bumper, grill, radiator and slam panel modified to accommodate Mk4 Astra coupe headlights • Combat front bumper with integrated fogs and smoothed plate recess • custom air intake in front mesh • custom grill blended into bumper • modified Panique rear bumper • DTM mirrors with customised flush fitting base plates • single wiper with smooth scuttle panel & washer jets relocated on wiper arm • Colour coded roof rails • smoothed & coloured coded arches • PSG Combat sideskirts • arches ground back, flared and de-bolted • Tinted windows • rear windows removed & metal panels fitted • Custom showplates (2 sets)• GSi rear spoiler • smoothed bonnet with Evo VI bonnet vent • clear rear lights with colour coded tint • under-arches & front of engine bay sprayed black • Musical air horns • clear 3rd brakelight • re-sprayed in Frontera mint green • Black mesh all round

Interior - Chrome Vauxhall shortened gear stick & handbrake • Lockwood Astra Sri sill plates cut to fit • full dash sprayed in Frontera mint green and Fox brushed aluminium • custom clear GSi dials with green back lit neons and needles • Mounty D shape racing wheel & snap off modified boss kit • carbon horn surround • green dash bulbs • Black Cobra Clubman bucket seats with door cards and rear retrimmed to match • Sparco 3 point harnesses • SRI interior panels • Jammex silver peddles • Floor mats with colour coded piping • rear stripped with custom false floor • colour coded alloy tax disk holder on dash • blue neons • green illuminated switches • Colour coded Fire Extinguisher in passenger foot well • Centre console modified to accommodate screen • relocated hazard warning switch

Wheels - 17" Team Dynamic K2 in high power silver (et45) with 205/40/17 BF Goodrich tyres • alloy dust caps

Suspension - Spax 80mm coilovers (height and damping adjustable) with custom rear springs and 3mm spacers on front • Front upper, front lower and rear Supernova Strut braces

Engine - 1995 1.2 8v • Magnecore HT leads • Bosh performance sparkplugs • Pipercross Vector cone • colourcoded engine bits • twin stainless steel Peco Powermaster backbox • spare wheel well removed • PVD chrome bonnet lifters

Brakes - Wilwood 2.0 Astra vented disks • Astra GTE ATE callipers • Maxtorque Kevlar Pads • colour coded drums and callipers

Ice - Kicker 5.25" in front doors • Kenwood 6*9s in rear doorcards • Kenwood 5021 headunit with auxiliary input adapter • Alpine amp powering 6*9s • Phoenix Gold audio cables • PS2 in glove box • 300 watt inverter under passenger seat • 7" widescreen TV built into dash • Snooper with alarm LED built in

Security - Clifford 300 • dual shock sensors • tilt and motion sensor • Microscan pager • Microscan talking voice modual • Snap Off boss • no external handles or locks • security film on windows • Clifford solenoids in doors • remote central locking • doors & boot release controlled off 4 button carbon remote fob

car has done 40k on new engine, wheels have done 4k, brakes have done 200 miles

comes with march MOT and 6 months Tax
has new cam belt, oil changed every 6k, k&n filter with box also, ok plugs n leads, new ball joints and track rod ends, reconned callipers too

can put rear windows in to suit

[Edited on 10-09-2003 by M2RV H]
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some1 must have a ballpark figure?

how much do "similar" cars go for? 3k?
3CorsaMeal

10th Sep 03 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd start at £4-5k and let people work their way down..

best to aim high and go backwards (works when going to the toilet)
stuyw

10th Sep 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its worth more than 3k - wot reg is it?
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m reg 1995, full respray, wings and bonnet are only 18 months old as they were bought new, no rust on car anywhere
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

insides arnt 100% finished yet, but will be wen i sell
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such a nice car.
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah man you deserve the good comments, all your own work and all!
Tommy

10th Sep 03 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ide say about 3 1/2 to 4 Tis a lovely car.
Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone buy it and put in a good engine pleassseeeee. Then fill up the back with ICe, Sortttted
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daimo its all set up waiting for the engine fella

ive even got some of the bits here ready for rebuilding it

all suspention/brakes etc are ok for it to go in

just aint got time

ICE is started, not much, but its all money and im still a student
Joff

10th Sep 03 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much effort and good work put in, but sadly you'll never get back what it's worth.

Try and take it off the road for a bit if you can afford to. Get a cheap runabout, cheap insurance and just stick the Corsa on as a second car, limited mileage, etc.
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

joff, i have got a 2nd car, a nova gsi rep, j reg, full black interior etc, i use it to go 2 work and back

corsa does less than 2k a year

i wasnt in it 2 make money, ive spend X amount of ££ on it, but its a HOBBY, could have pissed that up the wall, but at lease ive summit to show for it

not bothered on how much its worth, just interested in a value without AND with a valver for my own interests

if some1 approched me and made me an offer i might sell who knows

at the end of the day ive done what i want to do to it, now i want to experiment with big ICE and engines, but might do this on another car
jaffa

10th Sep 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it featured then sell up
once you have done that its a good time to move on, as you said ICE and engines
the money you spend on getting a 2.0 in yours plus cash for your car could easily get you a nice jap motor or at least somthing powerful to begin with

easy get 3.5k to 4.5k for it IMO

mine went for 3.5k and I only advertised here and dony south maybe if i hadn't wanted a quick sale maybe i could of got more?
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id be happy with 4k, although id rather hold out 'till i sold it for the price id want

would u think id have more chance selling as it is or with a valver?

verrrrrrrrrrrry cheap insurance/tax etc as it is

some rich 17 year old will love it
jaffa

10th Sep 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
id be happy with 4k, although id rather hold out 'till i sold it for the price id want

would u think id have more chance selling as it is or with a valver?

verrrrrrrrrrrry cheap insurance/tax etc as it is

some rich 17 year old will love it

1.2 younger
2.0 more chance of someone bit older and already with a corsa buying it

also you have to think about where you sell it, i made sure mine wasn't sold locally so I don't see it being thrashed and abused.

how much to put the egine in?
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jaffa, might ask for a a feature in about 2 months, then plan to sell in 3 - 4 months

aint gonna happen over night like lol
stubbsy05

10th Sep 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, I didn't used to like your car that much.

But it looks fcuking lovely in those pics!!!! Put a 2.0 valver in and keep it forever. You'll never get the money back on mods, why not keep it and regret selling!!
M2RTY

10th Sep 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers alex, just get bored of it all the time now

used to put 80 quid petrol in it every week, now im on 5er a month lol

the novilty wears off tho, only thing left is the engine, which ill do if i keep it, and either destro it or kill myself after its done

lol
MattyB

10th Sep 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come the Astra headlights seem to fit very poorly Marv? seems there is over hang and large gaps between the grille and the lights, where as before there wasnt (when it was purple front)

Matt
stuyw

10th Sep 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much do u reckon its worth
MattyB

10th Sep 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and as for the answer......on a good day to a corsa enthusiast, you'll prob get £3250 for it (when totally finished). With a valver in, £3.5k+

Matt

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need a valuation of my car......... 23 database queries in 0.1656320 seconds