corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » My brothers car got broken into last night

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My brothers car got broken into last night
cdcool1

User status: Offline
   8th Sep 03 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scally bastards!!!

i'd love to catch the gits one day!!
just smashed one of his rear windows, and must have got disturbed or summin coz they dint take owt and he had 6x9's clearly on show on his parcel shelf

sorry but really pissed me off!
Gucci

8th Sep 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfreinds got broke into a few weeks ago, they smashed pasenger side window and took the stereo. TWATS
graeme-corsa

12th Sep 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Boy Its Dom our jemmas got done over stole her headunit her mam bought her for passin her exams, her dad says (who's a copper *ahem*) theyve pulled someone in with some gear so hopefully she'll get it back even though we've got her a new one theres some proper pikeys about teefin gear at the mo my moneys on em comin from a frod road direction theyve had 3 pops at mine now twice outside jemmas im so annoyed im off to get an alarm tomorrow ha ha suck my clifford pikeys!!
cdcool1

14th Sep 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now then dom, its doin my head in now, loads of my mates cars are gettin done over, really pissin me off!

not sure why they went for my brothers and not mine tho, i rekon it cud be coz i got my windows tinted, so they cant get in easily.

thinkin of gettin a camera put up outside our house, won't cost too much, and then can easily get the cunts that do it since the pigs cant do much
DLM_Corsa

16th Sep 03 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre gimps mate if ya want a camera giz a shout my dads business is a security company we do kits and stuff, everyones is gettin done over im not in scunny as much now our jemz at linc uni still gettin an alarm fitted theyll ave gone 4 ya bros cos theyll assume it has less security than yours
kirlyspet03

18th Sep 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me fella ad a shitty red clio 1.2 (i quite like clios but this 1 was shite) and sum1 broke into it outside his flat.....it was the day after his mums funeral and they nicked his 300 quid stereo the BASTARDS!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » My brothers car got broken into last night 23 database queries in 0.0057421 seconds