corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brands Hatch Racing Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brands Hatch Racing Day
luca2020

User status: Offline
   5th Sep 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used my birthday present yesterday for a brands hatch racing experiance

got to rip around brands hatch in a Audi TT Quatro and a Single Seater Audi Racing Car

was fucking brilliant!!!!!

only problem was that the single seater was restricted to 4000 rpm which was around 100mph, was a pain in the arse when u were bouncing it of the limiter down the back straight but u dident even notice u were going that fast!

and other people on the track that were really slow, so u had to brake hard then over take only on 2 main straights, which was gay cos it slowed down ur lap times alot, but was all good fun!

Best lap was 17.132, which i beat my dad and won £20 of him os we had a bet to see who got the fastest lap

Ive got some pics but havent got anywhere to host them, can someone do them for me? thanx
AndyW

User status: Offline
5th Sep 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool mate i wanna do summat like that seems like a lotta fun, my uncle did one where he drove an m3 then a ferrari then a dodge viper think that was at silverstone.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brands Hatch Racing Day 22 database queries in 0.0081460 seconds