corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How frustrating is it not having enough money?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How frustrating is it not having enough money?!
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   4th Sep 03 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else in the same boat?

You want to do so much to your car yet you don't have the money to do it! You end up getting to the situation where you can do 1 thing or the other but you need both to make it worth it.

For example, I could buy a body kit, but I need 17" alloys to make it look good / driveable, however if I bought the 17's I won't be able to afford the kit... and meanwhile I need a new exhaust.

Then things come along that take the money I've saved up and make me spend it... MOT's, new tires, new brakes, services, insurance!!!

Then things like spending stupid amounts of money at reading festival and going out with my mates...

I've been working quite a bit this holiday yet I still have no money!

Really sucks.

Wish I had a rich mummy and daddy like some people, to pay for my insurance... think what I could of done with £1450!

Paul J

Sooty
Banned

4th Sep 03 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a 5k loan
mestonian

4th Sep 03 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sooty, you stink!
Jodi_the_g

4th Sep 03 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more fustrating have to much money
Neshol

4th Sep 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get a loan, it's not worth it, it takes time but u've just gotta be patient n save up over time
LoudandProud

4th Sep 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know how u feel i have no money at all so i never have enuff to buy stuff
Scott

4th Sep 03 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do sumit that will get u cash then - not hard
-Aliba-

4th Sep 03 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hows about having a room full of stuff:

17s
Koni Kit
Full body kit
Spoilers
Smooth Boot
ICE
Scuttle
Morettes
and many many many more bits......

but seen as i am off work........ and dont go back to uni for another few weeks i am basically skint!

And also having to wait on my compensation claim getting paid!!! many many months from now!

know the feeling mate
Paul_J

4th Sep 03 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Don't get a loan, it's not worth it, it takes time but u've just gotta be patient n save up over time

yeh but its just I know soon I won't be able to spend any money coz I should be saving for next years insurance!

Damn I wish I was rich!
Icy

4th Sep 03 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saved up a bit
cud do wot i want but jus dont wana spend it
Craig6682

4th Sep 03 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:

yeh but its just I know soon I won't be able to spend any money coz I should be saving for next years insurance!

Damn I wish I was rich!

You can pay your insurance monthly, that's what i have to do. I'm a student and working part time as well but all the money i earn goes mainly on running costs of the car, rent, bills and food etc. My parents help me out a fair bit but they are not rich so you know - they don't really have it. My Nan went into hospital last year and she can't really live on her own anymore so i gave my room up at home for her and got my own place next door to my parents. Best thing i ever did but i'm always skint. Student loans coming soon so that will help do a few mods to my car etc.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Sep 03 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im the opposite to you paul, i have the money, but my parents dont allow me to modify my car - now that sucks. i have to wait till next year wen i move out to do thing s to the car!

Craig6682

4th Sep 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
im the opposite to you paul, i have the money, but my parents dont allow me to modify my car - now that sucks. i have to wait till next year wen i move out to do thing s to the car!

Why won't your parents let you? That's strange!!!
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Sep 03 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my mum just doesnt understand y people want to change a cars looks, and keeps saying y am i not happy wiv wot i got, its alot better than any other 17yr olds. she thinks evry1 uses their mums shitty fiesta or sumfin!

and wen i wrote my old corsa off, my dad blamed the looks of it. said i showed off too much!

it is pathetic but uve got to listen to em i guess.
Craig6682

4th Sep 03 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
well my mum just doesnt understand y people want to change a cars looks, and keeps saying y am i not happy wiv wot i got, its alot better than any other 17yr olds. she thinks evry1 uses their mums shitty fiesta or sumfin!

and wen i wrote my old corsa off, my dad blamed the looks of it. said i showed off too much!

it is pathetic but uve got to listen to em i guess.

Fair enough mate. At least your Mum would lend you her car, mine was like, err... No, get your own. She then said after 2 years of having a licence but no wheels, i'll put a car in my name for you if you want, i was like, yeah, but then it worked out that the insurance was only another £100 in my name so i did it that way.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Sep 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i didnt mean my mum lent me car. she thinks that a normal 17yr old would have to borrow a shit car of their mum, but she is saying that i am lucky enuf to have my own brand new car. so she thinks im just greedy if i want to alter it
Sam
Premium Member

4th Sep 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been there and done that with loans etc.

If I want to buy something, I will now just save up the money for it till I could afford it.
antonOO2

4th Sep 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not being nasty but i hate wingers like that .Instead of moaning ,sit down, think ,and start making money.There are lots of ways

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How frustrating is it not having enough money?! 22 database queries in 0.0155649 seconds