corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had the shock of my life today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had the shock of my life today
Jodi_the_g

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to get a part for a BMW today and went to make a new contact thanks to my networking skills, went to a garage that makes euporuan and bristish touring cars

fuck me brand new m3's (40gish) in being gutted and turning to touring cars all the leather seats and everything ripped out,

The bloke owns a patent to a carbon fibre air filter that looks the same size as a dustbin and you connect a air hose into them and four little min jacks come out of the car at the same time and lift the things up.

Never been so impresed in all my life, only 6 mechainic there and there are the best I have ever seen all in white gloves etc rebuilding a engine while speaking to me and even looking in record time.

[Edited on 03-09-2003 by Jodi_the_g]
avenger

4th Sep 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all that fancy stuff being torn out and u didnt ask if u could beg/borrow/steal/buy whatever any of it, ur crazy man!
blebo

4th Sep 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"So is all that stuff going in the skip then mate" wink, wink, nudge, nudge

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had the shock of my life today 22 database queries in 0.0092521 seconds