corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help
bemlyn

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa impact kit i am changing my side skirt and rear bumper will the psg wide archs and skirts fit on to a carcept rear bumber, has it been done and have you any pics

Also do any of you know where i can get soiliniods(spelling lol) the things for liftin the boot when u delock it,some one that do mail order to ireland

Thx
Emlyn

Mo

3rd Sep 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the side skirts should fit and I THINK the back arches should also fit cause the psg2 wide back bumper slot into the back arch but this doesn't really matter .i'm not sure about the front arches though cause the wide arch, sits the wide front bumper.

i have the full psg2 kit but i've not mixed it with other kits
bemlyn

3rd Sep 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you any pic off your car.

do you know any where that i could get soliniods
Neshol

3rd Sep 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.autoeurope.co.uk/productinfo.asp?productID=788

That's a solenoid for a boot release kit, I've got one but haven't fitted it yet so couldn't tell you how good it is. If you can get hold of a central locking motor cheaper tho, I've heard this will work.
Juha GSi

3rd Sep 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same kit as above. its working very well if the engine is running. otherwise its bit lock,unlock,lock.... but keep engine running,it will work. and, i have a new battery.
Neshol

3rd Sep 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn. I wanted to link mine up to remote tailgate release on alarm system
Juha GSi

3rd Sep 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think that solenoid is taking so much energy, so thats why it keeps popping up and down.maybe in your case the motor you suggested, would be better. thats my opinion.dont know, really...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help 23 database queries in 0.0107431 seconds