corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cubic Feet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cubic Feet
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i got 2 x pioneer 800W 12" subs in me boot, the guys at car electronics sold me them with a box thats got apparently the right cubic capacity (1.5 cubic feet to each sub)
The box takes up my whole boot struggled to fit the amps in!!!!, i see these installs and loads of room is left to display amps etc, i got a couple of the new 800w pioneer amps and want them on show but am worried the subs will under perform in a smaller enclosure or is there a solution, or is the box i have too big, i am planning an install, the subs seem to be underperforming as it is anyway.
cheers
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the box ported? correct me if im wrong, but i think you can have smaller enclosures with non ported boxes, possibly depending on the actual sub.
shrews corsa

3rd Sep 03 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boxes dont have to be square so you could make a curved box as long as its got the correct cubic feet volume inside

New Poll