corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worst shift at work ever!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worst shift at work ever!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Within 10 minutes of getting to work (threshers in a town centre) a drunk 14yr old who had been running in front of cars came to the shop, nicked a bottle of wine and ran off. I got a good description, and the police caught him 10 mins later. the guy working before me had apparently done nothing,so the shop was empty, so that was shit. Till was £11 down and i dunno y, then 10 mins before the end of the shift, 3 14~15yr olds ran in, nicked a crate of bud from the window and legged it. I ran after em, but they had pretty much gone by the time i even got to the front door, so now i got to give ANOTHER statement to the police...gggrrr!!
Ned

2nd Sep 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it Rob H? hes a bit of a robbin pikey!

[Edited on 02-09-2003 by Ned]
Stuckey

2nd Sep 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unwins got robbed so much its amazing they dont do more about it
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ ned Its the first time its happened to me, and i get 2 in one shift! At least its not my £
Stuckey

2nd Sep 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates use to work as drivers mate delivering and unloading, they heard storys about people putting guns to their hards and stealing the vans with all the booze in
DanielJ

2nd Sep 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im wrkin on wines and spirts 2moz an i can jus c me catchin sum1 nickn
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the first one i just kinda stood there and watched cos it happened so fast. I saw the guy come in, and i just though "well, hes underage and drunk, ill just ID him and tell him to fuck off" but when it happened the second time, i ran straight after em. Funny thing was, a girl was in there at the time filling in a job application form, she didnt see what happened, she just heard me go "fucking hell!!" and then run out the door real fast!
DanielJ

2nd Sep 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i came back 2 mins later and told her what happened, and told her it was the 2nd time that night, so i dont know if she will still want a job there either! ah well, more hours for me!
Icy

2nd Sep 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u scared her off
she rip up ther app.?
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so much more relaxed after a couple of rum n cokes! hehe Dunno if its in threshers everywhere, but theres some end of stock Lamb's navy rum going realllly cheap. £12ish for 70cl (normal price) or £14.50 for 1.5litres (cheap stuff). Just thought id let u all know! I work in vicky wines too, and one of the women that i work with there is hard as fuck, i would have loved to see what she woulda done if she was there tonight!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worst shift at work ever! 22 database queries in 0.0081491 seconds