corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Body shops

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body shops
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did any of you lot with body kits pay to get them fitted? I just got a quote of $1800 which seems a lot to me!! Too much for me to afford anyway!!
Ojc

2nd Sep 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£600 to fit and spray a combat body kit, smooth the arches, spray the arches, colour-code Vectra door handles, colour-code rear boot lock and roof rack rails.

Yes, you are being ripped off.
Chris P

2nd Sep 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure about mine cuz it all came as one complete package

About £4500 - £5000 to spray the car, flush the doors and boot, fit the F50 bonnet vent, fit the M5 mirrors, fit the wheels, fit the adjustable coilovers, fit the bodykit and cut away the arches, tint the windows, fit the exhaust, fit the spoiler, fit the suspension, blend everything in, fit the morrets and the rear lights, take away the washer jets and smooth them in, smooth the side repeaters and fit the solanoids

Dunno if I've paid too much
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i thought, its the combat 2 front, euro 2 rear, and hyper sides. Didint even ask for anything delocked or smoothed in. Im a bit more reassured now, thought i was gonna have to sell the kit! Ill go find somewhere cheaper, cheers m8
stuyw

2nd Sep 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always ring around for quotes m8, dont take the first quote u get. Also ask them to see pics of work they have done before, just to give u more assurance. No point giving them loads of wedge if the finished product is crap
drunkenfool

2nd Sep 03 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyve done a kingdom kit on a corsa round here and done an amazing job on it, but theres no way i can afford that much $ when i only work part time, its about 4 months wages! I will shop around tho, cheers for the input

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Body shops 22 database queries in 0.0092561 seconds