corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Facking pikies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facking pikies
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
28th Aug 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got up this morning to me motor non the wiser that I was a set of chrome look dust caps missing, went to me mates who noticed straight away that they had been pinched, I would'nt care but me mam and dad bought me them for christmas and they cost a bit for dust caps anyway and it just p!sses me off the fact that you can't have anything without some thieving scum taking something. Anyway came in from me mates tonight and me Dad told me that the next door neighbour saw the thieving pikie tw@ts at me car checking me rims out till the neighbour shouted out the window so luckily for me the did not have a go at me wheels, being paranoid or safe I am going to purchase a set of wheel locing nuts to add to me set I have already to make it harder for the b@strds should they decide to come back, regards Paul...
Ojc

28th Aug 03 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you from up north?
jaffa

28th Aug 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupid for not having locking wheels nuts anyway if you ask me.......
Ojc

28th Aug 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you afford cars if you live up north?
Andy Stocker

28th Aug 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jaffa

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage CorsaGot up this morning to me motor non the wiser that I was a set of chrome look dust caps missing, went to me mates who noticed straight away that they had been pinched, I would'nt care but me mam and dad bought me them for christmas and they cost a bit for dust caps anyway and it just p!sses me off the fact that you can't have anything without some thieving scum taking something. Anyway came in from me mates tonight and me Dad told me that the next door neighbour saw the thieving pikie tw@ts at me car checking me rims out till the neighbour shouted out the window so luckily for me the did not have a go at me wheels, being paranoid or safe I am going to purchase a set of wheel locing nuts to add to me set I have already to make it harder for the b@strds should they decide to come back, regards Paul...

courty

28th Aug 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same sort of thing happen to me. Put a new arial on the car and two day later returned from shopping to the car park and was it still there? NO. got another one now, glued it on.
jaffa

28th Aug 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
quote:
Originally posted by jaffa

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage CorsaGot up this morning to me motor non the wiser that I was a set of chrome look dust caps missing, went to me mates who noticed straight away that they had been pinched, I would'nt care but me mam and dad bought me them for christmas and they cost a bit for dust caps anyway and it just p!sses me off the fact that you can't have anything without some thieving scum taking something. Anyway came in from me mates tonight and me Dad told me that the next door neighbour saw the thieving pikie tw@ts at me car checking me rims out till the neighbour shouted out the window so luckily for me the did not have a go at me wheels, being paranoid or safe I am going to purchase a set of wheel locing nuts to add to me set I have already to make it harder for the b@strds should they decide to come back, regards Paul...

maybe i should start reading the whole post before commenting
Andy Stocker

28th Aug 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Jaffa
Karnage Corsa

28th Aug 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you Andy nice to see people do read the full post even though it probably bored the arse off you all, just been to Halfords to see if I could get a set bl00dy £30 a set couldnt believe it going back for them tomorrow, and yes I do live up North first time in years my car has been touched just have to stay off the drink tonight and leave the windows open to try and listen if they come back... cheers people, regards Paul...
vibrio
Banned

28th Aug 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage Corsa
Got up this morning to me motor non the wiser that I was a set of chrome look dust caps missing, went to me mates who noticed straight away that they had been pinched, I would'nt care but me mam and dad bought me them for christmas and they cost a bit for dust caps anyway and it just p!sses me off the fact that you can't have anything without some thieving scum taking something. Anyway came in from me mates tonight and me Dad told me that the next door neighbour saw the thieving pikie tw@ts at me car checking me rims out till the neighbour shouted out the window so luckily for me the did not have a go at me wheels, being paranoid or safe I am going to purchase a set of wheel locing nuts to add to me set I have already to make it harder for the b@strds should they decide to come back, regards Paul...

no offence but what the hell did you think was going to happene to them. it was probably kids wanting them for thiere bikes
stubbsy

28th Aug 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just buy some standard black 1s, its bound to happen again.
jaffa

28th Aug 03 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or flush valve caps

[Edited on 28-08-2003 by jaffa]
transca

28th Aug 03 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

cos we don't have to pay £3.50 for crappy watered down pints when we go out on the piss. hence save lots of money.
mattyboy199

28th Aug 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought £2.20-£2.80 averaging mate !
vibrio
Banned

28th Aug 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

you know I've never met an Oliver before. you live down south don;t you oliver. the gay south that is
transca

28th Aug 03 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattyboy199

still bloody expensive for 1/2 pint lager + 1/2 pint water, no wonder all you southerners are lightweights
mattyboy199

29th Aug 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drink u under the table any day of the week
corb

30th Aug 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30, dont think so mate, no caps sold at halfords cost that much.
kerzo

30th Aug 03 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by transca
quote:

still bloody expensive for 1/2 pint lager + 1/2 pint water, no wonder all you southerners are lightweights

£1.80 where i am. A few english relatives and friends have came over and they always get drank under the table and when i went over they couldnt believe how much i drank.....well used to 35ml measures not ghey 25mls
Karnage Corsa

30th Aug 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was not saying £30 for a set of dust caps I was saying £30 for a set of locking wheel nuts, mcgarb or something they were called apparantly one of the best sets arround, regards Paul...
Drew
Banned

30th Aug 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

hmmmm
transca

30th Aug 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
quote:
Originally posted by transca
quote:

£1.80 where i am. A few english relatives and friends have came over and they always get drank under the table and when i went over they couldnt believe how much i drank.....well used to 35ml measures not ghey 25mls

rotherham has 35ml measures too
transca

30th Aug 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

when i go out in london 8 pints down there has the same effect as 4 up here cos yours is so watered down, so i really don't think so mate
Mikorsa16v

30th Aug 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

four shouldnt get u pissed anyway :/
dont tar all the pubs/bars with the same brush down here!
Kris TD

30th Aug 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had loads of dust caps knicked from my car, latest set ive got i did up with a socket set. also had an aerial pinched too, bastids.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Facking pikies 22 database queries in 4.0210600 seconds