corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oil

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil
Craig6682

User status: Offline
25th Aug 03 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've gotta put some oil in my car, anyone know which is the best to use? The car was only serviced about a month ago at a main Peugeot garage but it's low on oil and need toping up. Dunno what i'm doing do just wanna top it up for now.
CORSA NUT

25th Aug 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look on the service reciept..
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Look on the service reciept..

I didn't get one. Car was serviced at 30,000 by the old owner and then the garage did it when i bought it and then did it again because it was running a bit shit. Don't wanna phone the garage again, the girl must think i'm stalking her.
vibrio
Banned

25th Aug 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is a thought. if it was serviced at a pug garage. what you do is phone the garge and ask them. fuck me people just don;t have a fucking clue
Colin.S

25th Aug 03 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
here is a thought. if it was serviced at a pug garage. what you do is phone the garge and ask them. fuck me people just don;t have a fucking clue

Did ya get out the wrong side of the bed this morning mate?

Any news on this cs RWYB day? Its all gone a bit quiet.
vibrio
Banned

25th Aug 03 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no I am a bit drunk and just get pissed off with people not actually using their brains. not every one in the world can be as thick as shit
Colin

25th Aug 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claire

25th Aug 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its a genuine peugeot dealership they have their own brand oil. If you do in they'll sell u a litre for about £5 if i remember correctly.
Sooty
Banned

25th Aug 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You shouldnt be allowed to own a car
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Err... Hello. It's now got to the point that i know most of the staff there and when there days off are. I phone up and they are like, i know that voice, oh yeah it's Andrew, what does he want now. I go down there and they are like, who are you after. I've had loads of problems with them doing work they said they would when i bought the car and it’s got a fucked gearbox which i think is gonna need replacing very soon. I love this car but I’m seriously thinking of just trading it in with my Mums car so she can get an 807, get the cash off her and then get something else; thinking of an S reg corsa, dunno yet.

The problem was that i never took the car out for a test drive as i hadn't driven since my driving test like 2 years before and didn't wanna look like a right plank in front of a sexy girl. So anyways, she drove it and it was quite smooth, although the gear changes were a bit jumpy but i thought that that was her because she was not used to the car. The body work was spot on etc so i bought it cash there and then, stupid i know, but i though it's a main dealer so it will be fine.
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
If its a genuine peugeot dealership they have their own brand oil. If you do in they'll sell u a litre for about £5 if i remember correctly.

I think i'm gonna have to go down there or phone them up.
Colin

25th Aug 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO you should just get a nice new pushbike mate
vibrio
Banned

25th Aug 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boyrac3r
quote:

Err... Hello. It's now got to the point that i know most of the staff there and when there days off are. I phone up and they are like, i know that voice, oh yeah it's Andrew, what does he want now. I go down there and they are like, who are you after. I've had loads of problems with them doing work they said they would when i bought the car and it’s got a fucked gearbox which i think is gonna need replacing very soon. I love this car but I’m seriously thinking of just trading it in with my Mums car so she can get an 807, get the cash off her and then get something else; thinking of an S reg corsa, dunno yet.

The problem was that i never took the car out for a test drive as i hadn't driven since my driving test like 2 years before and didn't wanna look like a right plank in front of a sexy girl. So anyways, she drove it and it was quite smooth, although the gear changes were a bit jumpy but i thought that that was her because she was not used to the car. The body work was spot on etc so i bought it cash there and then, stupid i know, but i though it's a main dealer so it will be fine.

if you have a problem with the dealer then contact pug customer services. they will help you. don;t be afraid to use your customer voice. if you want to know aht oil they use phone them up and ask them wat oil they use. simple as that. don;t be afraid to ask question of question some they say.
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J

Wot does IMO stand for?
Colin.S

25th Aug 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or goto another pug dealership.
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

if you have a problem with the dealer then contact pug customer services. they will help you. don;t be afraid to use your customer voice. if you want to know aht oil they use phone them up and ask them wat oil they use. simple as that. don;t be afraid to ask question of question some they say.

Seriously, because they have fucked me around that much, i mush have phoned them at least 50 times. I'm waiting for my phone bill to come in to see how many times i have phoned them. Then again, i have used my moby and also my Mums phone.
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin.S
Or goto another pug dealership.

I was thinking that, really haven't got the time though.
vibrio
Banned

25th Aug 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Wot does IMO stand for?

in my opinion also seen as IMHO in my honest opinion
Sooty
Banned

he really hasnt got a clue has he?

tomorrows topic:

''how do I take my underwear off''

Colin

If it was mine id take it up to them, hand over the key's and tell them your not taking it away untill its fixed - surly theres some warranty comes with it

Dont stand for any of there shit.

IMO means in my opinion
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
he really hasnt got a clue has he?

tomorrows topic:

''how do I take my underwear off''

Go and have a wank or something
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If it was mine id take it up to them, hand over the key's and tell them your not taking it away untill its fixed - surly theres some warranty comes with it

Dont stand for any of there shit.

IMO means in my opinion

It has a 12 month warranty. They have sorted it out twice now and then it as gone wrong again within 2 weeks. Last time they said there was something with the air flow and metal files in the gearbox. A mate of mine said that metal files means the gearbox is going.
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment i really need a car so i can't just lash the keys at them and tell them to sort it.
Adam

25th Aug 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use 5w40 fully synthetic in mine
Craig6682

25th Aug 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
I use 5w40 fully synthetic in mine

Can u mix oil though?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oil 22 database queries in 0.0122850 seconds