corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Please help
Daz_Broon

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got a 95 corsa sri 16v and it pulls suprbly through first and second but when i put her in third she just kina dies. The only mod is a piper x
broster
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a new inlet manifold, can be bought from velos, manzel, lexmaul, i have lexmaul one (see avatar) an its made a big diff. get cold air feeds to ur filter if u aint got them already!
Daz_Broon

24th Aug 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers bud! Got a cold feed. How much were you for the inlet manifold? Any ideas for some engine mods and how much they will cost?
stuyw

24th Aug 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should still pull in 3rd gear without any mods though
broster
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i had the money id get cams, gas worked head, uni chip. inlet will cost 400ish. it will pull, just not that much compared to first an second. manifold gives gains over 5000rpm
Daz_Broon

25th Aug 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i might invest in some cams and a superchip. It just feels like am in reverse when am racing other cars and i put it in third!!
M4tt

25th Aug 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the same car as you and mine pulls all the way through third to the limiter, and forth to the limiter.

the only time when begins to slow down is when i get 100mph.
MikeH

25th Aug 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 1.2 16v does MOST of it's pulling in 3rd...

1st is a bit crap and i change out of it quickinto 2nd... take it to about 4500rpm and then 3rd... which pulls to about 5500rpm..... then onto 4th by which time i usually have to slow down for a junction, turn, traffic lights or speed limit
broster
Premium Member

25th Aug 03 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a new inlet b4 u get cams an chip, get unichip too, not superchip, if u can afford it!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Please help 23 database queries in 0.0137670 seconds