corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my brake light keeps coming on..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my brake light keeps coming on..
Blazer

User status: Offline
14th Aug 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i drive around sharpish corners my brake light comes on, i'v heard this happens when ur pads are low or somthing am i right in saying this, there isnt a brake leak and the brake fulid level is fine, could it be my pads are running low???

cheers folks
Gambit

14th Aug 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take a wheel of and have a look at the pads thru the gap at the front of the caliper
Blazer

14th Aug 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they do look pretty low, it passed on its MOT 2 weeks ago, the bloke gave me some advice to chagne the pads pretty soon, so is this why my brake light come on when i go around corners??

New Poll