corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You've just passed your test....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You've just passed your test....
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
12th Aug 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...and your feeling excited you can feel the adrenaline of finnaly being able to drive! You take that corner, still inexperienced, out comes the rear end of the car, sliding sideways down the road, uncontrollable, through the hedge rolling 4,5,6 times.

Everything goes silent for a split second, then you can hear crunching metal, then silence again, everything is finnaly still, your wondering what has just happened, it can't have but it has.

Happened to me 2 weeks after passing, happened to my mate last nite after passing on saturday.

Drive carefully people..
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Aug 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with him last nite, was gunna say to him take it easy get used to the car, but for some reason i didn't, i wish i had now. He is ok though, thats the main thing, its only a car!
Cole

12th Aug 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
...and your feeling excited you can feel the adrenaline of finnaly being able to drive! You take that corner, still inexperienced, out comes the rear end of the car, sliding sideways down the road, uncontrollable, through the hedge rolling 4,5,6 times.

Everything goes silent for a split second, then you can hear crunching metal, then silence again, everything is finnaly still, your wondering what has just happened, it can't have but it has.

Happened to me 2 weeks after passing, happened to my mate last nite after passing on saturday.

Drive carefully people..

i know exactly how you feel same thing happened to me but 5yrs after passing my test but i dont remember anything apart from spin and 1st roll and waking up in a bush trying to stand up not realising me leg was bent the wrong way and me arm was snapped
Andy Stocker

12th Aug 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why/ how did you/ him crash?
Cole

12th Aug 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos that to
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Aug 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went round a corner i go round everyday, but took it this time too close to the verge, it's like a hill on a corner. I hit the big part of the bump, and it chucked me sideways i couldnt control it well enough and ended up through a hedge n upside down!

My mate did almost the same but went through a fence.
Andy Stocker

12th Aug 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To legend cole
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 03 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats all well an good if u do it an its only u in the car, serves u right, but it teaches u a lesson ull neva forget! the prob i have it when a young driver crashes an it affects other ppls lives! a young lad was racin by me the other day, over took his mate an hit a lorry, he died as his car caught on fire with nos in it! but even tho the lorry driver was unhurt, hell be shittin it every time a car is overtakin an headin towards him, if he drives again, a young mum with 3 kids in the car was a whitness, her kids saw the lad stuck in the car, they will see him for ever! anyway thats all i have to say, I AINT HAVIN A GO AT YRAG OR ANYONE ELSE WHOS POSTED IN THIS THREAD!
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Aug 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree totaly broster, a mate of mine went to get a kebab during a house party once but he had been drinking, didnt kno he had gone till he got back, i had a very big go at him for drink driving. He said it was his life he was endangering, but what he didnt get was if he crashes into someone else, he is endangering those other people.

If there is one thing i don't like the most it is drinkdriving!
thomasjob

12th Aug 03 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bro had a sorted golf, went out coz his mates wanted food, but he had a coupla drinks. He slammed it into a post at 60 mph, the car was wrecked and he got banned for 18 months coz the cops turned up.
thomasjob

12th Aug 03 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But no-one got hurt, then after he had got carted off by cops, sum1 broke in2 car which was still attached2 post and nicked his 150 quid oakleys, decent headunit, and his vibe 6x9s in his shelf, and his enitre cd collection, i think he learnt his lesson

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You've just passed your test.... 22 database queries in 0.0147080 seconds