corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » F.A.O glasgow_corsa_c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F.A.O glasgow_corsa_c
Jordan1

User status: Offline
11th Aug 03 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite m8, i saw what happened to you and your car at strathy tonight, that was pretty shady stuff, and the car must be damaged a bit too . I was goin 2 pop over and make myself known and then i just seen the big group of folk surround your car and thought no way! was so busy 2nite u couldnt even speed away. anyway hope your cool and the car isnt too bad but that window looked to have taken a pounding!
Dav

11th Aug 03 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jo just told me on MSN what happened to you tonite man. That's absolutely shocking!
I was there tonite but I only saw your car once parked up ealier on.
I left ealry before any of the usual trouble started. There's too much bitching and violence at Strathy.

I hope the damage to your car isn't too serious and that you're ok too.
Colin

11th Aug 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happened
Dav

11th Aug 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard he was getting greif from some guys and they put a Buckfast bottle thru his window and were kicking/vandalising his car. Everyone knows what the traffic at Strathy's like, total grid-lock, so he had nowhere to run and totally out numbered
I had left the park by this time so dunno how accurate that is but that's what I was told happened by Jordan.
glasgow_corsa_c

11th Aug 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
What happened

right! duno wat the fuck it was about, or why they decide to go for me but heres wat happend!

Had been parked up all nightin posers carpark...went to leave about 10... pulle douta posers carpark and this griup of guys pointed and growlied like fuck at me. i pulled up the road , done a 3 point turn and next thing i knew i was gettin ma window baterd. Guy was like "get out the car so a can cut u up!" i thot fuck u! (had ma window down a bit , so smacked himn in the face with my trolley jack arm)...

They tried to smash the passenger side window in with bucky bottles, but it wouldnt give way due to the tint so proceeded to kick inthe rear 3/4 panel, part of the door and part near my sideskirt. i went to drive off and got one guy bootin the fuck outa where my bonnet and bumper meet, so now i got sum cracks on it too.

all in all a shite night at strathy. and i will not be going back down again.
ajscorsa

11th Aug 03 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never been to strathy andnever will purely down to cunts like that. hope cars not to bad a shape m8. fukin jealous cunts
big eck

11th Aug 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bunch of complete wankers, they are the usual fannies who think that they are hard as fcuk when in a group but on there own complete shite bags.
Jordan1

11th Aug 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was totally out of order what those guys done, i couldnt believe that happened. how is the car lookin now, u will have sen it in the light?
moddedcorsa

11th Aug 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats shit, its fckin wanks like that who give modded car owners a bad name, and put insurance premiums a high as they are!

Hope they didnt fuck ure car 2 badly
BarryAstra

11th Aug 03 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen the car 2day...its not too bad but bad enough...3 dents on the passenger side and all in crap places i.e. right on the swage lines...passenger window is gubbed as well, all scored and scrathed

anyway...any of the guys who were there...did u recognise anyone around the car or their mates or what cars they came out of etc ? ...any info will be appreciated
Colin

11th Aug 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's shite mate - I would have run the bastids down
ajscorsa

13th Aug 03 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its shite m8. read bout it on strathy to. bunch o cunts. can ya remember pissing anyone off or anything cos by the sounds of it they knew the car
Jordan1

13th Aug 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couldnt really tell u what they looked like, all the idiots up strathy just look the same
ajscorsa

14th Aug 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who is the cnut on strathy.co.uk tryin to defend em. why do that to someones car jus cos the passanger shouted sumfin.

big up to ya m8 for not kickin ya passenger oot the car cos i think i would have

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » F.A.O glasgow_corsa_c 23 database queries in 0.0145390 seconds