corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » centre silencer size plz help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author centre silencer size plz help
antscorsa

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a 1 litre and is the bore size different on it compared to aonther corsa beacuse i want a straight through centre silencer form magnex but am unsure if there a diff size for a 1 litre
s20 gee

User status: Offline
13th Aug 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh the bore size on a 1.0 is smaller than any other corsa and is quite difficult to find a company that make them sure u can get one and bodge it but id get a custom one made if i were u!

New Poll