corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Where Is There A Gud Bodyshop In NE???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where Is There A Gud Bodyshop In NE???
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite peeps i am wanting to get my boot and doors smoothed and sprayed so cud anyone tell me where there is a gud bodyshop that wud do this for me at a reasonable price......or if anyone has a bit of spare time and wudn't mind earning a bit of extra money then i might let u do it for me if u are all not lazy cunts!!!!!!!!
cheers lads n biaaaatch's.
Karnage Corsa

7th Aug 03 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GT Refinishers in Boro is where you want to go mate superb quality of workmanship on my car if you want to meet up sometime then you can have a look at what they have done, Paul...
corsa_boi

11th Aug 03 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive herd that GT refinishes in boro r pretty gud anyone else had any work done there??? or anywhere else that u lot recomend......
andypsgwide

11th Aug 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WMV coachworks tele 07803565606. there in haltwhistle but worth travelin there for the work they do.my car was done there and my mate's fiesta.have a look in marshall's garage and you'l see the fto and astra that they have done
daveyb

13th Aug 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hetton Body Repair, in Hetton-le-Hole. Tel number - 5173300 (0191).
Only seen good stuff come out of there!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Where Is There A Gud Bodyshop In NE??? 23 database queries in 0.0129371 seconds