corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
T2NY X

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was drivin normally as i do and all of a sudden i see a local lad behinde me, in his light purple 1.0 breeze corsa. he follows me for a long time and wants a race, revin his engine at the lights flashin me and tryin to take over me every chance he got. a turn came that i was famailiar with so i speeded off. i lost him. next thing u kno 15 mins later he pops out again. he chases me down a busy street where children are playing. i do 30 as i kno the area. i indicate right and start to turn. all i see on the right of me is the corsa it goes smack into my front right wheel and he looses control of his car and mine is pushed back to the left. he skids and then smashes into the wall. immediate right off.
my fron right wheel is all chipped up and above it is smashed in. i had difficulty driving home. he got out his car and sed it was my fault coz he sed i did not indicate. i sed i had it on clearly. and lucky for me a near by pedestrian seen everything and was on my side saying i did everything correct. a women was also on my side sayin he was a loonatic for trying to overtake me!

the police sed it was not your fault u may go home, but frends of his have told me that he is gona claim off me for whip lash. i dont kno wot to do. plz gimmie some advice. i did nothing wrong. but he has 3 ppl in his car saying he did nothing wrong.
Sooty
Banned

4th Aug 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where was this in newcastle mate, you get that shit quite alot from the kevs and neds up ere
mav

4th Aug 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have independent witnesses u should be ok m8..he can try the whip lash route but will prbs get no where.

T2NY X

4th Aug 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was in fenham mate. i am still in shock and it happened at 3pm. he is 3rd party and so am i. i am gona claim from him though. i have to
Sooty
Banned

4th Aug 03 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fenham lol ouch... lots of neds round there... if it will cost less than 500 quid to repair your car... id do that mate
Icy

4th Aug 03 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell them hes been followin u for while too
like wantin to race etc
his own fault
Drew
Banned

4th Aug 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his fault - overtaking in a 30 - hits u from behind (well side but still coming from behind) u have witnesses

claim off his insurance for ur car - he is fucked if hes 3rd party as he wont get a penny - also claim off him for injury IF U ARE INJURED, cause i aint paying for ur fake claim when my insurance goes up next year

but otherwise - sounds totally his fault
Savinforcorsaproject

4th Aug 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As mav said really.

Get those 2 ppl's names and numbers.

You will win No probs

As those 2 witness's have no relation to u or him so they dont gane any thing. Where as 3 ppl in his car and his m8s so it doesnt stick in a court of law.

Plus he was in the wrong all the way and as long as those witness's say it all , he will done for Fluse info and Perverting the corse of justness.

No worries m8 ur be fine
T2NY X

4th Aug 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but as i got out the car he begged me to not mention he wanted to rave, he even told me a fake story to say to the cops. i didnt mention the cops he wanted a racce
Savinforcorsaproject

4th Aug 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T2NY X
STUFF SHIT HE CUD OF KILLED SUM ONE RING THEM UP AND TELL THEM ASAP. STUFF SHIT SUDNT BE SILLY TO RACE HIS FAULT I KNO PPL WHO HAVE DIDED THOUGH THIS PLEASE RING POLICE ASAP AND TELL THEM.
Sooty
Banned

4th Aug 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tony made you made a bad decision there... come clean to the police bout that one fella, I would
Mikorsa16v

4th Aug 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would tell them, u dont really want to be friends with the twat do ya? by covering him
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Aug 03 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's no real need to let on that you were racing, he's probably learnt his lesson already.

Make sure you get statements off your witnesses - I assume you have contact details for these people? They are worth a lot more than the three people in his car. Witnesses are independent, passengers are not.

He can say what he likes, if you can get statements to say that it was his fault (did the police record this?) then you'll win.

If you have his insurance details then I would simply call his insurer and inform them that you intend to make a third party claim against his policy. If they play ball you need not even notify your insurer.

[Edited on 05-08-2003 by Ian]
Stuckey

5th Aug 03 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like he got wot he deserved really
Ned

5th Aug 03 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Where was this in newcastle mate, you get that shit quite alot from the kevs and neds up ere

G.T .F, I have never been to Newcastle
Chris@Speedfreex

5th Aug 03 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he does claim for whip lash cant c how he can really, he claim on ur insurance so u shudnt ave to pay
Tommy

5th Aug 03 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He cant claim for whiplash if its found out to be hios fault n e way.
Craig6682

5th Aug 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno how the insurance works as i have never had to claim. Good luck tough mate. What a stupid 1.0 purple twat!!!
Red_SXi

5th Aug 03 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The witnesses in his car are worth fuck all.

He can claim whip lash if he tries to prove it was your fault. MY sister had an accident with a woman who had third party, it wasn't even my sisters fault but in the end the woman with 3rd party won the case and got whip lash compensation and my sister lost her no claims bonus, the shit thing is that my sister didn't even claim on the insurance me and my Dad fixed her car.
Craig6682

5th Aug 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid women drivers, not your sister though.
Claire

5th Aug 03 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can he claim for whiplash? it's his fault for starters and anyay - I can't see him suffering from whiplash 5 minutes after a crash. Take him to the cleaners.
Super_si

5th Aug 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick to the law.

tell the truth. Fuck the bastard. He'll get what he deserves.

Si
-Aliba-

5th Aug 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st step will be locating the blame. Very likely to be him as you have witnesses etc...
So, your car will then be fixed through his insurance. He has no right to "sue" your insurance for whiplash etc... or for his car for that matter!

As he will be put to blame, you can "sue" his insurance for injuries to yourself and any other costs which will have arised which woudnt have if the incident didnt take place. e.g. your insurance excess etc...

Best bet woul be to get in touch with a lawyer, and at least get some ino of them. If your thinking about claiming for whiplash, best head to the hospital, and tell em whats happened and basically"play-up" your neck.

Good luck mate. These fuckn nutters shouldnt be on the road!! I'm experiencing its shit too just now!
-Aliba-

5th Aug 03 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and as long as he's to blame, his insurers should pay out, and you shouldnt lose your NCB's.
BigSte

5th Aug 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf run into the back of sum1 xmas eve. there wasnt even a scratch on her car but she put a claim in for whiplash. the case is still goin on cos my gf's insurance think (and know) that she is trying it on. ur insurance will do their best not to pay out and as you have got independent witnesses I'd say that u should be ok

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WORST DAY OF MY LIFE 22 database queries in 0.0208421 seconds