corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » if a reputable wheel company.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author if a reputable wheel company.......
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 03 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

told u that et42 would fit on ur car with no bother and not need ne arch mods would u believe them

Lenso, Arospeed, BK, and wolfrace as well as a couple of others have told me this

would u believe them - Basically every set of wheels Ive chosen hjave turned out to be et42 at the highest - and dont liek many that do really ocme et 49 or 45
kerzo

2nd Aug 03 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speedlines come in 45-49..how could you not like them!!
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Aug 03 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im after something where the spokes fold inside the rim - but arnt too common - I love RS-GTs but theyure gonna be too common - riots only come in 42s as do lenso rs5's and bk 121s
Adam

2nd Aug 03 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got et42 on mine and they fit ok
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Aug 03 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no scrubbing or nething adam-have u had the arches cut back tho - behind ur extended arches? basically I dont wanna go and order them if it means Ive gotta get further arch work done - when Ive had some already
Noonster

2nd Aug 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wolfrace come in et45
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Aug 03 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a thing for getting wheels that no1 else is gonna have - and wolfrace have just put a fax out toall its uk suppleirs with 6 new wheels which aare out very soon - i could have had a promo copy on the cheap but when we phoned up they said they were only available in et42 and theyd go straight on no problems????? this is what I mean - do I believe this or not
bluecorsaSXi

2nd Aug 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got BK's in 45! depends how much you lower it aswell to how much room you have to play with the offset!!!
jaffa

3rd Aug 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alot also depends on the tyres - I have more room under my arch with my new tyres

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » if a reputable wheel company....... 22 database queries in 0.0117862 seconds