corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » colour differences >:(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author colour differences >:(
richardostreet

User status: Offline
1st Aug 03 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have taken my bump strips off both sides the one is fine but the other side has had a smash (i think) at some time and had a new panel...To the problem where i have taken the bump strips off there is like a layer of paint or laquer (not sure which) missing u can see where the dirt has gone under which makes me presume its laquer. But there is a very subbtle colour difference should i wet and dry it so that it is flat then airbrush laquer? confused

rich
MattyB

User status: Offline
1st Aug 03 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T cut the bump strip area.

If the car is a metallic finish, use only T-cut Metallic to being the colour back up.

Matt

New Poll