corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Valve caps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Valve caps
sweetlovin

User status: Offline
30th Jul 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would anyone wanna nick them from a car?

I bought some the other day and put them on, they were chrome ones and i washed my car Monday and they were on there and then an hour later my cousin went out to her car for something and noticed that 3 of them had been taken off. It was definitley one of the kids that play around on the green out the front of the house, but why would anyone wanna nick valve caps? How sad! Little bar stewards
Gambit

30th Jul 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

freakin right, my wee newphew & his mates love alloy dust caps on their BMX's

sweetlovin

30th Jul 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None of them play on bikes though! So it can't be for that reason, well a few of them do, but i doubt it was the really young ones!?
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 03 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha, this always used to happen to me. we learn tho and dont bother putting new ones on. i usually nick them off their bikes tho! i remember once wen i chased a kid behind this house and made him go to casualty cos he nicked one. none of those kids have ever gone near me since lol.

Andy GSi

30th Jul 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have mine always nicked!! i am going to get those ones which u have to use a key to take them off, £13 like but they cant get them off!
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o ye, another thingnu can do if u catch sum1 nicking em. glue a plastic dust cap on ther bike, then they cant do anyfin. devious i know, but worth it.
Gambit

30th Jul 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alternativley just use standard black dust caps

instead of alloy dust caps, that are in the same bracket as coloured wiper spoilers, neon jets, & glow in the dark micro aerials

£13 for dustcaps......catch a grip of yourself!
Voyto

30th Jul 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had mine nicked from halfords car park the other day. this little kid was taking two off for his bike and i went over and sed what the fuk are u playin at. and he replied to me "but they are for my bike". haha, as if that makes it ok?! tw@t

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Valve caps 22 database queries in 0.0132051 seconds