corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering wheels
T1NK

User status: Offline
   27th Jul 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Just fitted a racing poly x2 sports steering wheel and i cant get the horn to work, the new steering wheel didnt come wiv any wires just the centre piece which only had 1 connecter on it but the standard steering wheel had 2 wires and 2 connecters wot do i have to do to get the horn to work on the new wheel?????? just wonderd if anyone could help a stressed out girly

wot ya gonna do bite me!!!!!!!!!
dousey

27th Jul 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the steering wheel have any buttons for a horn or was it in the centre 'circle'? What corsa u got?
T1NK

27th Jul 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was in the centre circle, and its a corsa b L reg
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jul 03 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its ghey - I have an x2 wheel, only connect one wire up, cant remember if its red or green, then keep adjusting where the horn button sits until u get the horn to work - Im pissed and its dark - but if u u2u me - I'll go and look in detail tomorrow sometime

New Poll