corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » greenock cruise meet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author greenock cruise meet
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
27th Jul 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody interested??end of august sometime?come down for a cruise bout 8pm saturday night.will arrange a date etc if theres enough interest
glasgow_corsa_c

27th Jul 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
anybody interested??end of august sometime?come down for a cruise bout 8pm saturday night.will arrange a date etc if theres enough interest

saw u lastnight mate at the greenock cruise ,
corsa_godfather

27th Jul 03 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye a seen ur motor.really tidy car.shoulda says hello.i dint know that was u till this mornin.4 sum reason i thought ur motor had the flycathcher kit on it pitty wat happend 2 ur car at the end up
corsa_godfather

27th Jul 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.greenock-cruise.co.uk take a look at saturdays cruise.was a good turn out for the 3rd cruise
glasgow_corsa_c

28th Jul 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a smacked a rabbit & a fox resulting in bumper demolision lol...

its nearly fixed tho.
corsa_godfather

28th Jul 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greenock Cruise Version 4 comes to town on the 30th of August 2003.

Promising to build on the previous, this will hopefully be bigger, better, brighter and really take off.

Hope everyone had a laugh on Saturday night, even if it was at the state o' my cookin!!!

Right so onto the serious stuff.....

Greenock Cruise has struck up a fantastic relationship with Autocruisers in West Blackhall Street, Greenock. Every Cruise, there will be at least 1 competition held as well as a no purchase neccessary draw for which Autocruisers are donating a state of the art Sony Xplod Head Unit....

Sunday morning saw myself, Eddie and a few others down at the waterfront ensuring that everything was tidied up. We paid the Traffic cops a visit to see if there were any incidents reported and as it turns out there wasn't a single spot of bother. The Esplanade residents even called in to say they backed the idea of giving us a home and giving them peace!!!!

Everyone at Greenock Police was actually asking after us and really happy with the way things went. So a big pat in the back for all of youz....!!!!!!!!!!!

So onto the Agenda for next Cruise (this list may grow nearer the time!!!) :

- Glasgow Cavvie will be involved in judging a Sound Off competition complete with meters measuring installs for Sound Quality and Quantity so crank the amps up....!!!! Different Categories are available...

- Autocruisers will be donating a Sony Xplod head unit to a prize draw (tickets will be available from Autocruisers, West Blackhall Street, Greenock (and possibly from the tent on the night!)

- Show and Shine Competition - Come on, everyone can take part in this... get the polish out and give yer beast a good rub!!!! Prize to be discussed although i'll put up £30 for the winner and Mick will feature your car in the "Featured Cars" section.

- Demo Area. Although Autocruisers haven't confirmed just yet, it might be a possibility that some of their new 2Fast2Furious will be on demonstration although they stress they don't want to monopolise on the cruise and that it should be for fun.....

- Any other ideas??

Also see "Greenock Cruise Reps Required" thread....

Cheers peeps,
JB
glasgow_corsa_c

29th Jul 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Enter me for the show and shine mate.

Wat time u recon i shud be down there for?

30 august....may hav a weeboot install goin too...hmmmm
corsa_godfather

29th Jul 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be down for 8 oclock m8.i am in process of my boot build now.if i get it right i will win the show if i cant do it then it wint be done hahaha
glasgow_corsa_c

30th Jul 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
be down for 8 oclock m8.i am in process of my boot build now.if i get it right i will win the show if i cant do it then it wint be done hahaha

i'll bring an astra that will beat urs hahahaha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » greenock cruise meet 23 database queries in 0.0096459 seconds