corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wheel spigots

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheel spigots
Afterlife

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've got a corsa Sri with 15" BK 238s on it, have recently been told that if I had a spigot ring on the inside of each wheel it would stop them vibrating so much, was also told that spigot rings are specific to each wheel manufacturer. Have been on the bk racing site which is crap, and have emailed them, but thought I'd post on here and see if anyone knows somewhere that supplies them, somewhere in north yorkshire would be even better

Cheers

James
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can do em for ya. Each spigot is supplied for each alloy.

They are pennies.

call me at the shop on 01463 231999 and i can get them sent out to ya.

New Poll