corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » :-(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author :-(
Corsa Racer 69

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember the lil bastard i said was gonna put paint thinners on my car well last night he threw a traffic cone out in front of ma car an he has fcuked the front bumper :-( dunno WTF am gonna do now think im gonna repair it an sell it, police did nothing as usual in my area and i went to knock the shit outta the wee clown an there was sirens goin all over the street so i left it cant believe its happened tho im absolutely gutted any1 want to buy my car
Cole

26th Jul 03 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the little shite is a cunt

[Edited on 26-07-2003 by ColeClio16v]
Corsa Racer 69

26th Jul 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sick of the whole car thing now like was thinkin of selling it anyway but this has just confirmed the fact its pathetic like innit how sum lil cunt can get away with it aswell the cop was a knob about it an all
J da Silva

26th Jul 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont u stop makin enemies then,simple
Joff

26th Jul 03 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or time to start getting even...
Corsa Racer 69

26th Jul 03 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stop makin enemies, i get on wi just about every1 its cos this lil prick cant afford to have a decent motor he thinks that no one else shud an hes done it outta pure spite
Marc

26th Jul 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got an idea, kick the shit out of him
starkmotorsport

26th Jul 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont sell your car just because of this. If you like what your doing, keep doing it.

The fact that you'll sell up means that he'll have gotten what he wanted and you'll just be another victim of bullying. Stand up to him, by continuing what you want to do despite what he does.

And if it does continue, take lots of photos of your car every incident, then after a few, take the proof to the police station and get them to nail him (oo-er!)
Corsa Racer 69

26th Jul 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i know what you mean mate its not the car thats bothering me now its because u know what these little schemos are like ive now got team scheme on my back i think, an i was thinkin if i go an knock the shit outta him it mayb could make things falre up even worse
J da Silva

26th Jul 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa racer, just get him on his own n give him some reasons why he shouldnt bother u anymore, works everytime
derbysgeezer

26th Jul 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Racer 69
stop makin enemies, i get on wi just about every1 its cos this lil prick cant afford to have a decent motor he thinks that no one else shud an hes done it outta pure spite

Pity you didnt live closer as i would have been round to sort the little fecker out! Get him on his own one night when no one is around, never back down to pricks like him or they will keep doing it!
Craig6682

26th Jul 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No fucking Police would stop me killing the little shit!!! All the hard work you put into your car and then for someone to do that. I really couldn't stop myself!!!
Ben
Banned

26th Jul 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as if ur selling ur car bcoz of this!

why the fcuk r u lettin him get away wiv it if u give him a fcuking good kick in ill guarentee he wont b back!

just say one more thing happens to my car , ill fcuking snap ur neck!!!!!
Corsa Racer 69

27th Jul 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive thought about it an ive decided that ill just bide my time an wait till an oppurtuntity arises his m8 who was also involved lives nearby an i saw him get off the bus l8 an walk down the road on his own an i think he does this quite a bit so i will have a wee conversation with him 2 wwhich will probs lead 2 him gettin a fcukin kickin, i would have done him there an then on the street but i had ma wheel key in ma back pocket 2 so if i got caught i could have got fucked jus realised wen i got out an went after him i left the car runnin with the door open sitten at the lights lol the wee prick shit it he was shoutin 4 the police an that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » :-( 22 database queries in 0.0097530 seconds