corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke.............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joke.............
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two Arabs are sitting in the Gaza strip chatting over a pint of goats milk .

One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing .

"This is my oldest son. He's a martyr."

"Here's my second son. He's a martyr too!"

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Arab wistfully says, "They blow up so fast, don't they?"
NovaGTE

23rd Jul 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sick!
jmucorsasport

23rd Jul 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

23rd Jul 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amazin
Pablo

23rd Jul 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL!
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good-time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick" he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks he finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat.

Just before unmasking midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behaviour. She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.

"Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."

"You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your Dad, apparently he had the time of his life."

Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" letter
from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is
just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've
been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the
picture of me that I sent to you.

Love, Becky

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots
they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts,
cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the
other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope....along with this note:

Dear Becky,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care, Ricky
Cybermonkey

23rd Jul 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL @ Shelly!!!!!
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch penis, 2 pound left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The small guy faints away and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, gently slapping his face and shaking him, "Are you alright?"

In a very weak voice the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what EXACTLY did you say?"

The big dude says, "I saw the curious look on your face and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions almost everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet 3 inches tall, 385 pounds, 12 inch penis, 2 pound left testicle, 2 pound right testicle, and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Thank God! I thought you said 'Turn Around'.
Pablo

23rd Jul 03 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke............. 22 database queries in 0.0126109 seconds