corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » South CS Karting Day, Interested?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author South CS Karting Day, Interested?
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well the idea is the brainchild of me and trotty.

A large south meet based in south central and open to everyone on CS (if they can be arsed to travel!)

Now we are hoping to avoid the usual repetative bordom assosiated with run of the mill CS meets and as such want to run it alongside an ACTIVITY!!

CS Karting, maybe endurance with the regions battling!

If anyone is interested in attending at a date to be decided post up and u2u me and lets make it happen!!

Adrian
wezjax

23rd Jul 03 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the date.
AdiSRI

24th Jul 03 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its undecided yet m8, when wud u be available and we will make it best for everyone.
wezjax

24th Jul 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea keep me informed on here.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » South CS Karting Day, Interested? 23 database queries in 0.0088441 seconds