corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » C4RSA, any pics?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C4RSA, any pics?
M2RTY

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen it at donny 2001 IIRC, was the first time id seen d5 in the flesh also (dont see many southern cars wen u live way up here lol)

did like it white, although i preffered it better blue/purple

to me them headlights look like oversized corsa ones - appreciate the work gone into it but it does look funny!
Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Jul 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gibbs - no ones telling u which one to like best but the facts are the workmanship on the facelift was poor compared to how it was before. Not cussing it, but a LOT of people commented on it at the time and as Daimo said all the filler started to crack round the vents and side skirts. It looked nice, just a shame a bit more care wasn't taken in doing it.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jul 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cos white had morettes and not a load of filler round the lights

Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Jul 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I didn't like the white paint it looked dirty the majority of the time and the pearl hardly showed. Would of looked better kept white. I liked the blue paint just imo it wasn't a very good spray job.
Daimo B

22nd Jul 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st job = money spent, good job, blagged it as his own companys work, Carisma = not happy

2nd job = Done by Dex, cheap work, and paid the price for it. Not saying the blue one looked better or worse.

IM saying that the white one changed the way corsas were modded. The blue one was just another modded corsa.
Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Jul 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C4RSA was definately my inspiration. Seeing C4 and meeting Dave made me realise that u don't have to just stick on kits and accessories u buy in the shops u could be original and use ur own ideas to be different. Im glad i met Dave otherwise D5 would be another combat kitted corsa
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
The white one was done by carisma the blue one was done by chameleon

Ok, fair enough.. i was misinformed.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jul 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm glad i meet AK and lucky B, otherwise i'd have a bodykit
grigglet33

22nd Jul 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C4rsa gave me lots of ideas too, 18's on standard arches etc.. prefered it white
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Your saw it a few months back it was written off and sold for scraps

Nope Dex still has the main shell of it, and has resprayed it again fixing all the cracks in it etc.. well untill a month or so ago.. don't know if it still there now.
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
So please get the facts right Gibbs

Cameleon didn't hardly do anything on C4.

White one had no problems, blue one was fcuked after a few months.

hahahahhahahaha yea keep laughin! shutup damien
if u look at your posts both of you have some of your facts wrong, just like i have some of mine wrong.. big deal.
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Gibbs - no ones telling u which one to like best but the facts are the workmanship on the facelift was poor compared to how it was before. Not cussing it, but a LOT of people commented on it at the time and as Daimo said all the filler started to crack round the vents and side skirts. It looked nice, just a shame a bit more care wasn't taken in doing it.

Yea that's fair enough, it did crack and people will comment on it... it was on a place that will most likely flex and be effected by the hard ride.. so cracking is to be expected after a while, but maybe it cracked too soon due to work ?! i've not really had any problems with dex. any problems he has fixed for free without hasstle.
Daimo B

22nd Jul 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pipe down Gibbons. I can't believe u read thru it, posted, then re-posted 7 minutes later

I know, i get things wrogn sometimes, and i get laughed at. Deal with it
Daimo B

22nd Jul 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dex could have caused my car to have been written off and me serioulsy injured when he decided to fix my brake lines with cable ties.

I would never take my car back there again. He can do the work, but not to a very good standard!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

22nd Jul 03 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not reading the whole thread so cope, love the look of when it was white, so nice and clean
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
1st job = money spent, good job, blagged it as his own companys work, Carisma = not happy

2nd job = Done by Dex, cheap work, and paid the price for it. Not saying the blue one looked better or worse.

IM saying that the white one changed the way corsas were modded. The blue one was just another modded corsa.

In your earlier posts you CLEARLY stated you thought the blue one was worse.

and yea the white one did some original work and changed way corsa's where modded.. but it was the same car s the blue one just resprayed so effectively they both made the changes. + the blue one had the headlight conversion which alot of cars and corsa's followed so making it a corsa to also set standards and nto just another modded corsa.
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Pipe down Gibbons. I can't believe u read thru it, posted, then re-posted 7 minutes later

I know, i get things wrogn sometimes, and i get laughed at. Deal with it

oooh pipe down 'gibbons' that's an original one honey.. surely THE DAIMO could have thought of something original and subtle himself? instead of copying from someone who is setting the trends in the insults industry?

and as for u getting things wrong.. yes u do, so then u laugh at me for getting my facts wrong? ... div!
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dex could have caused my car to have been written off and me serioulsy injured when he decided to fix my brake lines with cable ties.

I would never take my car back there again. He can do the work, but not to a very good standard!

Now that's a shame isnt it daimo
it's a bodyshop.. he's not a mechanic.. what do u expect ? why was he fixing it in the first place?

and as for not very good standard of work... well that's just your opinion, Rich S's car (think that's his name with the orange corsa) i am sure will disagree.. his car is mint.
Brothers in arms
Banned

22nd Jul 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think c4rsa looks a bit turd
Daimo B

22nd Jul 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U do make me laugh sometimes Reminds me of Patrick

Sit down and chill out for 5 minutes

Firstly, the blue one was worse, and i mean as in the paint looked orrible one the white one as to give as Donna said a dirty effect. The white one was far better quality work though.

A few Corsas had already had light conversions by then, so no it didn't.

Gibbons, no, i just find it amusing to myself. Whats the problem? Thats an original one honey, not heard that word used on context before And as i said, yes i do get things wrong and laughed at, i take it on the chin and laugh it off.

Stop getting into a paddy Gibbons.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jul 03 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep it clean boys
Brothers in arms
Banned

22nd Jul 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo his car doesnt deserve that plate it shuld be given to a corsa that deserves it and that actually looks half decent
corsa cutie

22nd Jul 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats one sweet looking corsa like.. headlights are niceeeeee... didnt look bad in white.. but prefer it in blue!
GIBBS

22nd Jul 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
U do make me laugh sometimes Reminds me of Patrick

Sit down and chill out for 5 minutes

Firstly, the blue one was worse, and i mean as in the paint looked orrible one the white one as to give as Donna said a dirty effect. The white one was far better quality work though.

A few Corsas had already had light conversions by then, so no it didn't.

Gibbons, no, i just find it amusing to myself. Whats the problem? Thats an original one honey, not heard that word used on context before And as i said, yes i do get things wrong and laughed at, i take it on the chin and laugh it off.

Stop getting into a paddy Gibbons.

u really are trying hard aren't you honey.

so what one is it.. are you not saying which is better or are you saying the blue one is worse? you can't seem to make your mind up... maybe you should go and ask donna what to say?

and gibbons being original ? nope.. ojc and his followeres have used it many times.
as for people laughing at you and taking it on the chin? urm no.. u try and make yourself look grown up and clever but u just sulk when it doesnt work... you then go and think up an original and subtle mod to put on your corsa to make it superior then all other corsas.

and as for me needing to chill and hava paddy? you are certainly not some1 who could wind me up.. i'm sitting here at work listenin to me music lookin round the web havin a cuppa tea.. i'm perfectly chilled.

go on daimo.... go on .. go and think of something subtle to do to make yourself feel better. theres a good boy.
corsa cutie

22nd Jul 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meeowwwww @ this thread!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » C4RSA, any pics? 22 database queries in 0.1970458 seconds