corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clutch/gearbox problems on 1.2 16v...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clutch/gearbox problems on 1.2 16v...
TOMAS

User status: Offline
20th Jul 03 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know MIG is prob the place to ask but im wondering if ive got something wrong... Basically quite often when i change gear as i let the cluch out it 'clapps' as its engaging? Also i have rock hard suspension and as im negotiating speed humps at slow speeds it almost like disengages and re-engages with the bumps - i can hear clap clap clap as i takes up drive and then dosent? ANY ideas... its been like it a while but hasent been getting worse, just been putting up with it until now. Cheers - TOMAS

New Poll