corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » wanted - coilovers to lower the car at least 75mm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wanted - coilovers to lower the car at least 75mm
carl bear

User status: Offline
   17th Jul 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone sellin the above, or will be sellin soon?

let me know

carl bear
corsa_will

19th Jul 03 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

75 !!!!!! what wheels u got on there mate? like 13" or somthing !? lol
carl bear

20th Jul 03 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15's mate
J da Silva

20th Jul 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just dropped 50mm on 15's,very fuckin low, cant go near speed bumps at all
TOMAS

20th Jul 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soory mate, havent got any 15's but Ive just bought some Spax Coilovers, havent fitted them yet. Getting rid of my 17" phantoms but CANT for the life of me decide on what size wheels to go for next - 16 x 6.5" (still look big enuff under the tight arches), 15 x 6.5 (Round notts lots of Nova owners have 15's, they are looked down on so would have to be a special 15" to be different) or 14 x 7 - Propa euro, wheels-out-arches effect, deeep dished and on the floor just a bit dubious about running et 37 and 7" wide! What do you wreckon mate, what should I go for? - I dont want a BIG look at me bodykit...
carl bear

20th Jul 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gettin some new 15's soon. 15x7's and et38 ish with 195/45 tyres. i am also gettin a wide arch kit (not the psg) they are the same as standard ones but flare out a bit more.
should sit nice.
15's are the way to go.
bear
Kris TD

20th Jul 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you meen like the irmscher archs?
TOMAS

20th Jul 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you doing with yours Kris... I think I read you were trying to downsize your rims too? Not bothering with making the arches as wide as the wheels, just have to use different wheels cum MOT time. Do I go 14's? Obviousley they will stick out from the rear arch but 14's with 45 profile rubber and a 60mm rear drop should not cause me any jip as my old 15's with 45profile only just began to 'sit' up into the arch. Been looking at the foreign corsa's but havent seen any with SHINY dished 14's other than schmidts which are FAR too expensive. I like Brocks' but the 14" they do just aint attractive enough and im also worrying if my calibra discs/calipers with fit ok with a seriously dished 14" rim? - p.s i know wrong forum.
Kris TD

20th Jul 03 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking at brocks aswell, gotta stick with 16's though cos of my front calipers. et 35 7.5 inch wide jobbies, im pissed off with those damn bumpstops, so uncomfortable ride and the back skips too much, sure im gonna spin it one day.
TOMAS

20th Jul 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeez, you must have monster brakes! True, true about them bumpstops, ok at first but as the dampers wear... its sketchy to say the least. Spax coilovers going on mine v.soon. BIG Temptations of new engine, mines done 40k worth of ragging from the showroom. Either dropping a 1.6 STRAIGHT in for not a lot OR 2.0L TURBO much bigger headache AND an even more empty wallet... Anything would be an improvement on 1.2 16valves. I dont want a race machine, just something that can pull up hills which is why im thinking 1.6 16v?

[Edited on 20-07-2003 by TOMAS]
corsa_will

1st Aug 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
ive just dropped 50mm on 15's,very fuckin low, cant go near speed bumps at all

ive just dropped 50mm on 16s - speed bumps are fine
ainsml

1st Aug 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET OF GAZ COILOVERS WITH RIDE HEIGH AND DAMPING ADJUSTBLE CANCELLED ORDER £500 ALL IN.

CHEERS

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » wanted - coilovers to lower the car at least 75mm 22 database queries in 0.0104899 seconds