corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Directions for Redcar please n e 1 that can help me out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Directions for Redcar please n e 1 that can help me out
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am getting a boot ssolenoid fitted at a place called Allans Electrics on Friday or Saturday and need some directions please, I am coming from middlesbrough I know how to get to Redacr just not to the place. The address is Tod point road, Warrenby if n e 1 can help I would be much appreciative if not will just have to go to Redacr and ask cheers people need this for tomorrow if possible thanks guys, regards Paul...
sxi boy

16th Jul 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A66 all the way i think, just follow the signs, i dont know redcar too well
Karnage Corsa

16th Jul 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know how to get to Redcar its the surrounding town I dont know me directions with cheers n e way
Blade_sri

16th Jul 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont have my trustly a to z on me mate, but if u go to www.theaa.co.uk u can get dirctions from there
Kayleigh

16th Jul 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I THINK what u have to do is....
follow A66 all the way till u get to Drive vauxhall on ur left and a petrol station on ur right (shell i think?) turn left at the crossroads and go over the bridge and you'll come to a small roundabout. Turn left and follow the road along - I'm pretty sure its down there
KITcorsa

17th Jul 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy to find!! come down a66 till you get the traffic lights in redcar where ariva car shop is on left! turn left there over the brign come to round about turn left! though little villge and past caravans over a brigne and as you come over bridge there is an abbandoned building on the right and alans is the nexxt building after that!! understand???
Karnage Corsa

17th Jul 03 at 06:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely jubbly people thanks a lot I appreciate it, I am going straight after work so hopefully they can sort me car out as cheaply as possible

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Directions for Redcar please n e 1 that can help me out 23 database queries in 0.0086010 seconds