corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off Day the new General Chat?


New Topic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Off Day the new General Chat?
Cybermonkey
Member

Registered: 22nd Sep 02
Location: Sydney, Australia
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Discuss...

Dave
Sam
Moderator
Premium Member


Registered: 24th Dec 99
Location: West Midlands
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

General Chat is now only for serious things, so Off Day will have 95% of the daily posts, and General Chat will have the remaining 5%; General Chat will soon be like Premium Lounge - very quiet...
Cybermonkey
Member

Registered: 22nd Sep 02
Location: Sydney, Australia
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think im going to like off day. I bet we still get cnuts coming in here saying we are all pathetic and sad with the stuff we say.
Ian
Site Administrator

Avatar

Registered: 28th Aug 99
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope that the daily quotient of crap makes it in here Sam, but my estimates on percentage differ from yours.
Sooty
Banned

Registered: 9th Mar 03
Location: FLAP CENTRAL
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel this forum is becoming a success of some sort. It is only because the mods are moving an amount of post's though, if this contines people will just begin to post in here anyway. I suspect this COULD work
Sam
Moderator
Premium Member


Registered: 24th Dec 99
Location: West Midlands
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People will still always post crap in GC, Ian (myself included I'm afraid - although I will start using OD more)!
c0rsasteve
Banned

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcester UK
User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc has been banned.

 
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off Day the new General Chat? 22 database queries in 0.0127149 seconds