corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I <3 vauxhall...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I <3 vauxhall...
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   15th Jul 03 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not, stupid fuckers in Ware. Took my car in for the second time for a new engine mount rod or some funky shit cause my car squeeks and apprantly its some fault in the design...anyway just got a call saying I can pick up the car but I have to go again next week for some bolt to be replaced cause they didnt get it. FUCKERS!@?"£@!"£!"£O"!RK"£ORM"£ORM"£R
Ojc

15th Jul 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate had a Corsa C SXi and the engine mounts were faulty.

He was pulling off from where he was parked up and the engine dropped and the bottom park dragged along the floor for about a metre.

I believe it to be common fault.
Ditch

15th Jul 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it squeak when you change gear at high revs

my car does this, you have worried me Ollie! If my engine falls out i shall blame you
Ojc

15th Jul 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do not know if it squeeked or not, but Vauxhall changed every part that was broken free of charge. The car was with Vauxhall for 2 weeks
Ditch

15th Jul 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought you was jus jokin, the engine seriously fell out of a corsa C????!!!

Ojc

15th Jul 03 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It did'nt fall to the ground, but where the engine mount snapped the engine dropped a fair bit and dragged along the ground.
glasgow_corsa_c

15th Jul 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
not, stupid fuckers in Ware. Took my car in for the second time for a new engine mount rod or some funky shit cause my car squeeks and apprantly its some fault in the design...anyway just got a call saying I can pick up the car but I have to go again next week for some bolt to be replaced cause they didnt get it. FUCKERS!@?"£@!"£!"£O"!RK"£ORM"£ORM"£R

engine mount rod??

i had to get an engine mount bolt replaced today by another garage because itfelll out!!

the engine was moving bout liek fukc na vaux wouldnt do it till a week today, so one of my wee local places done it for me.

fuck vauxhall and fuck their waranty,it s just all shite!
DaveC

15th Jul 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they not very good that lot in ware had loads of trouble with them before, the harlow lot are much more helpful

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I <3 vauxhall... 22 database queries in 0.0144720 seconds