corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i c e

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i c e
Poppet

User status: Offline
15th Jul 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

currently got a 10 disc multi-changer thats sony but the stereo face looks shit and can come off. Any idea is i could buy a new head unit or stereo face that wil still work with my multi changer or will i have to change the whole lot to get a better looking stereo......
Scotty_B

15th Jul 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be another Sony HU for that changer to work.
Corsa^Dan

15th Jul 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it too me
Corsa^Dan

15th Jul 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it too me
Chris E

15th Jul 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, you will need a Sony head unit with that cd changer. You can't use third party manufacturer stuff with other third party manufacturer stuff.

Sony do have an amazing new head unit with a TFT colour display - Halfords sell this unit for £599, but you can get it for £399 from this website,

www.caraudiodiscount.co.uk or www.caraudiodiscount.com (cant remember which one it is!)

All depends on how much money you have to spend - £400 is quite a lot for a head unit, but it looks the dogs......
Poppet

23rd Jul 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any ideas of a cheaper sony hu ???
corsaon18s

23rd Jul 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hackney market theres loads of cheap head units down there, if you see a lil black kid with dodgy knee give him a kick in the nackers cos he tried to nick my one last sunday!!
Chris E

23rd Jul 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try the websites that I posted above - should give you a page of all Sony head units if you click on 'brand' then 'Sony', and then whatever head unit your lookin for. (i.e. CD, cassette, etc, etc).

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i c e 23 database queries in 0.0125670 seconds