corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Best kind of place to get electrical wiring in middlesbrouigh area

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best kind of place to get electrical wiring in middlesbrouigh area
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
9th Jul 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a boot solenoid not bothered what type as long as it opens the boot, some new connectors for my m3 mirrors and some new wiring connectors for my morrettes would appreciate any help given, Many thanks Paul...
danny boyo

9th Jul 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car sound
Karnage Corsa

10th Jul 03 at 05:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really thought they only did radio equipment mate ? what a b@stard the body shop I got me car done at is only round the corner from there
KITcorsa

10th Jul 03 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan's auto electrics in redcar will sort ya out mate
Karnage Corsa

10th Jul 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont suppose you have a phone number do u mate or directions ? I am off tomorrow so could go in the morning, I have more or less sorted the morrettes just nearly there but one side of the light aint working for some reason, so I need that correcting the miorrors doing and the solenoid fitting cheers mate, regards Paul...
KITcorsa

11th Jul 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yellow pages! they did some work for me a while ago! totally rewired my mini! just look in yellow pages!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Best kind of place to get electrical wiring in middlesbrouigh area 23 database queries in 0.0117311 seconds