corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 Quality Guitars For Sale

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 Quality Guitars For Sale
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jul 03 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Black Body white scratchplate, Squire Fender Strat very good condition, well looked after and played loads, neck is just perfect, £80

2. Dark sunburst Vintage Gibson Les Paul also worn in for the beginning guitarist, very well looked after brilliant sound and gain du to 2 twin humbucker pickups, £140 - £150

Any takers?

chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must collect. i wouldnt risk shipping due to damage.
sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u mean epiphone les paul??

as a gibson would sell for a lot more

also - how the fuk do u wear a guitar in?? as soon as u change the strings ur back 2 square one
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naa. if your a guitar player you will realise that a guitar's neck bends to the way you play, in my case im right handed and it would only be good for a right handed person.

Also the Squire is set up to play Iron Maiden and Bon Jovi and the vintage is setup to play guns n roses and gary moore. obviously you can change these setups.

No its not an epiphone, it a vintage there better quality.
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also have a Ibanez RG550 EX GB but i wont part with that. !! lol its a Joe Satriani guitar!

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by chris_uk]
sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
naa. if your a guitar player you will realise that a guitar's neck bends to the way you play, in my case im right handed and it would only be good for a right handed person.

Also the Squire is set up to play Iron Maiden and Bon Jovi and the vintage is setup to play guns n roses and gary moore. obviously you can change these setups.

No its not an epiphone, it a vintage there better quality.

ive been playin guitar for 10 years, and if the neck is bending then u have a rather large problem as the internation will be out.

how much did u pay for the vintage brand new??
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i used the wrong term.. wen i say bend i mean twist..

i got the vintage about 4 years about for about £350-£400 and the Squire for £110 about 6 years ago
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong forum numnuts.
sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got an epiphone las paul custom about 4yrs ago and at the time i tried all the other las paul copies and found the epiphone to be the best of the lot.

a guitar's neck shouldnt move or twist at all as the tensions in the strings keep it in equilibrium. the only thing on a neck that should change is the frets may wear down, but this doesnt necessarily make playing easier for a musician.
Lynny

9th Jul 03 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris, how much did u pay for ur Ibanez (i kno its not for sale jst curiosity as iv been after one for a while now)

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by Blode]
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen i say twist or bend it depends on how you have played it during the past years. en the neck twists of bends it would be a fraction of a mill or even a mill. none of these would really effect play i wouldnt have thought. but i did find it alot harder to play My RG550 wen i got that, but that was because there was no wear on the fretboard + the action was a bit 2 high for me.

The action on the Gibson and fender are fairly good 2

Did u really find the epiphone one of the best, i tryed most of the copies out 2 and found that the epiphone was a good one dont get me wrong, but the build quality just didnt meet the vintage. i think it is just personal choice wen it comes to guitars,

Owe and another thing there is no Wammy Bar on the Fender. it snapped

What amp/s have you got?
Sooty
Banned

9th Jul 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a banjo
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
Chris, how much did u pay for ur Ibanez (i kno its not for sale jst curiosity as iv been after one for a while now)

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by Blode]

erm i payed exactly £590.00 with proper ibanez case. what style of music u into coz these are only really any good wen u wack up the volume and gain and give it some shit!!! ive had complaints of the neighbours finding that out.
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
I have a banjo

can u play it? i think there cool
Sooty
Banned

9th Jul 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm, I dont think you wanna mate
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, paid £450 for my les paul cos its one of the top spec epiphones, i tried loads of guitars out round that time and the epiphone looked, sounded, and played the best for me

ive got a marshall valvestate VS100R and a fender custom shop prosonic

guitar wise iv got an epiphone les paul custom, fender U.S.A. strat, and a Paul Reed Smith (which is very very nice)
Sooty
Banned

9th Jul 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have some technics SL something something somethings
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice. i have an Peavy Studio Pro 112 << gorgeous amp..
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so do we have any takers for the guitars??? Sxi Boy.. ??
sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nup - i was questioning ur reasoning fella, ive got a PRS, I dont need owt else for a while
sxi boy

9th Jul 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post it up in classifieds and wanted - this is the wrong forum for sellin stuff
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate ta
charcoalgrill

9th Jul 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been playin guitar for 10 years, and if the neck is bending then u have a rather large problem as the internation will be out.

yesh sxi boey i will 2nd that, if i were u i wudnt leave the guitars near radiators as u may get bested.
also- gibson les paul?
charcoalgrill

9th Jul 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where u from? any pics of the les paul?>

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 Quality Guitars For Sale 22 database queries in 0.0176342 seconds