corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Bens Bodyshop........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bens Bodyshop........
--DAN--

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know if they're any good? Knocked me bumper off on a speedbump yesterday and need it sorting, but MSM where I usualy go is booked up for quite a while. Any of you Scunny peeps know if he's any good?

Cheers.

Dan
DLM_Corsa

9th Jul 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont go to bens but i didnt say that *whistles* he did my cento the lad is talented but he can be well slack on time and his work level varies depending on his mood, but as i said that didnt come from me id hold out for msm if you can mate cos everywhere else is a bit toss, have heard very good things about nimmo though....

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by DLM_Corsa]
--DAN--

9th Jul 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've managed to get it in at MSM today mate, gonna fix me bumper, put the new lights in() and spray the clear rears purple like the car. Whats wrong with Bens, I thought he did ya Sei
--DAN--

9th Jul 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit late that reply
DLM_Corsa

9th Jul 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he did do my sei but he was arsey had a mass argument with me when people stirred shit and then did a rush job of my car and squeezed loadsa jobs in between the first time he did an absolute blinding job of my car hence i took it back for the 18s etc but thats when problems started whether it was bad communication or whatever it wasnt on or proffesional some people would say saying this was unprofessional but i was dissatisfied with how i was treated
--DAN--

9th Jul 03 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When your paying somebody plenty of money to do a job and it doesn't meet your standards then your entitled to your opinions mate.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Bens Bodyshop........ 23 database queries in 0.0156801 seconds